• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Narcotics Officers

cmnspwr

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 12, 2009
Jackson, Tennessee
How does one become a narcotics officer? I assume you have to be a patrolman for a while? I'm seriously thinking about joining the local PD and eventually become a narcotics officer. Any tips/comments?

Re: Narcotics Officers

I've been one off and on for the past six years. I'd venture to guess it's about 2% as much fun as you think it might be. You not only need to be a patrolman first, you'll need to demonstrate a very solid understanding of the law and an ability to not break it while surrounded by those who are yet not raise suspicions.

Become a fireman.

Seriously.

Everyone loves firemen.

not-this-shit-again.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Become a fireman.

Seriously.

Everyone loves firemen.</div></div>

It's true.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BronxFireGuy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Become a fireman.

Seriously.

Everyone loves firemen.</div></div>

It's true.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

X2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch the movie "Training Day" a couple times... </div></div>

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cmnspwr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does one become a narcotics officer? I assume you have to be a patrolman for a while? I'm seriously thinking about joining the local PD and eventually become a narcotics officer. Any tips/comments? </div></div>

Start by dealing stolen girl scout cookies out of your bedroom in your mom's basement.

Good ideas guys, but let me give you a little background.

I live in a home made hut that my 12 year old friend and I built. It's made out of mud, straw, sticks, and some cow dung for decoration. Out here, it's hard to find food, let alone a store that carries a DVD player to watch Training Day. Watching COPS is out of the question too. I found an old TV that someone dropped off. Made my own antennas for it, but reception is nil. For power, I'm using an old lawn mower battery. It's starting to leak acid so I need to find something else pretty soon. Starting my own pharmacy sounds like a plan. I've always wanted to do that. I could work out of my home and make all the profit. However, to be a successful pharmacist, you must know the drugs and how different drugs interact with each other. That's why I was planning on becoming a Narcotics Officer. I hear they teach you that stuff in training. I'd love to work for the local fire department, but the fire fighters around here seem a little odd. They always talk about putting their hoses up each others fart boxes. Not too sure what that means. Girl Scout cookies? Out here there are no girl scouts. They seem to be afraid of us. I would try to sell those, but I'm sure people would just steal them from me.

Now, you may be wondering how I read the forums and post here.

This is how I use the intnet.

Mother is calling. Gotta go!
Bye!