• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NASA predicts a coming Solar Flare. (LONG POST!)

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
Hi crew,

I received this alert (visible well below my signature line) from my Primitive Survival Skills Instructor Tom Brown Jr.
While it may sound like a hype to sell Survival classes- I have heard of the threat of a coming solar flare from many independant sources over this past year.

I have personally studied the history of the Solar Flare and it's CME that occurred in 1859.
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/06may_carringtonflare/
Electrical wires melted off the poles- shutting down all power and communication (telegraph lines) and on & on.

CME (originating naturally in our Solar System & EMP (caused by any/every Nuclear explosion of any size [including a "dirty" "suitcase nuke"])
do the exact same thing. It covers the earth or a portion of the earth in a blanket of electromagnetic electrical energy.

The layman can best understand it as this. Every had electricity strike your home and take out your VCR (I dated myself I know) DVD player or your stereo equipment? It's the overwhelming power surge that fires the electrical components and renders the device junk. But thank God lightning strikes are only in one small specific spot. It hits a single tree, a single home, a single tower or single tree.

However- man made EMP and solar made CMP do exactly what lightning does- except it worse in two ways. 1. it does not hit a tiny specific location. It descends on the landscape like massive blanket covering VAST continental regions. It could conceivably hit the BULK of the continental US all at once. 2. It moves far faster than lighning. So even if you could put your every electrical device and your every device that uses electricity (your car, the commercial air liner your in, your pacemaker) on a surge protector it would do not good- the Magnetic Pulse moves far too fast for the surge protector to catch in time.

We the Citizens and Government of the United States are COMPLETELY naked and vulnerable to this natural Solar occurrence and or man made devastating pulse attack. I'm not saying that; Newt Gingrich and the EMP commision answering to Congress says that:

http://www.empcommission.org/docs/empc_exec_rpt.pdf

A professor at Montreat College in Black Mtn, NC wrote a fictional novel that explores life after an EMP attack on the USA. While the characters are fictitious the events and their chronological order are factual as to the findings of the congressional study of EMP cited above- the various population die-off's etc.

The book is entitled "One Second After." I wrote a letter to my personal friends after I read the book and pleaded that they read it. I was then moved to put that letter on my web site and make it available to all. Following that I made the book available for sale on my website so at the least there would be no excuses to those in my circles as to obtaining a copy.

I DO NOT CARE WHERE OR FROM WHOM YOU OBTAIN YOUR COPY of the book "One Second After." It is available from many many places on the net. I am not after your money. I am just personally moved to help get the information out there.

The letter I wrote to my friends about the information contained in the book is here:

http://wildernessmeans.com/suggested-reading

This is a very real threat. EMP could have descended upon us as I was writing this letter. If it had there would be 100's of thousands dead within the hour. Every Commercial air liner and those on board would have fell out of the sky. Almost every car would be instantly junk- including police and EMS vehicles. All phone services would be down. Those in intensive care in hospitals, those on respirators, everyone with a pace maker- all soon dead.

But you say what about the back up generators at the hospital & the nursing home? NONE of these are hardened against Magnetic pulse and all the electrical components would be fried right off their boards. Refrigeration would be instantly knocked out too. The bulk of the foods we rely on would instantly begin to rot and with ALL transport halted (save walking or riding a beast) there would be no food on it's way to replace it.

Many say in an instant we would be thrust back into the mid 1800's. HOG WASH! I say We would be thrust further back than that. In the 1800's animal husbandry was common knowledge as where herbal preparations for medicines, gardening, homesteading etc. Who of us today can walk out in the yard and make Lye Soap referring to no reference other than information & know-how contained in our mind? The vast majority of us do not even have the wood stove to get the required wood ash from nor an animal to get the required fat from! Much less the know-how. No folks we would be in an instant thrust much further back than the mid 1800's.

All this to say just familiarize yourself with the threat. I get no compensation for promoting the book. While somewhat frightening it is a well done highly entertaining novel. Get your copy from somewhere- anywhere. "One Second After" by William Forstchen

Again the alert from Tom Brown Jr's Survival school is included below.

http://wildernessmeans.com/suggested-reading

My part is done,
Tres MonCeret

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin
===================================================

From Tom Brown Jr's Tracker School.
www.trackerschool.com/
Copy righted- trade marked- all rights reserved

November 18, 2011

To all Grandfather’s Grandchildren,

I should have sent this letter out to all of you right away considering the seriousness of the events about to unfold, but I wanted to wait to fully research all of the ramifications and horrific consequences of the news I am about to make you aware of. This is going to be just a short letter for right now as there is much work that still needs to be done but I need all of you to be aware and mobilized to the problems that we will be facing in the future both as individuals and a Medicine Society.

Most of you have access to a computer and the internet and with that I need you to plug into your search engine the words NASA SOLAR FLARE WARNING. What you will see is a warning from NASA about the major solar flare storm that will batter the Earth in 2012 along with several other related reports and research papers. A quote from one of the papers reads as follows; “A ‘Space Katrina’ coronal mass ejection would devastate modern civilization, bringing down our power grids and frying satellites en masse. Food would rot, trains wouldn’t move, traffic would be gridlocked, phones and the internet wouldn’t work, the financial markets would be devastated, planes and ships would be lost or wrecked.” Many other articles warn of looting, gang wars, rioting, starvation, disease, and martial law. Consider that the major solar storm of 1859 turned 2/3rds of world's sky red this is even more disturbing for they forecast this storm to be much bigger.

This solar storm deeply troubles me because it could very well be the beginning of the dawn of the red sky era that Grandfather predicted. He said, (and I will have his exact words when I find my old journal) “The universe will burn the very fabric of the electric god that humankind has come to worship and begin the dawn of the red sky”. Even more horrifically troubling is that this prediction is coming at least a decade earlier than he predicted! Is it any coincidence that the Mayan calendar ends in the year 2012 and has become known as the “End of Days”? I have been training, preparing, and warning of this all of my life yet it still leaves me very shocked, frightened, and tormented, not for my own safety but for all of you and the Children of the Earth. I am prepared to willingly die to save the Earth.

You are probably wondering what you can do about this very probable future that lies ahead, and what your role will be. For right now just be aware of the problems that lie ahead for you, your family, the Earth and the Children of the Earth. Prudently make preparations and as the Ancient Scout law says, “Expect the Worst”. As for myself and the Tracker School we are gearing up for a rush on the Standard classes as well as the Scout classes. We may have to add more Standard classes to the schedule because I expect an overflow on the existing upcoming Standard classes. Personal calls and emails to me have increased dramatically as the concerns of the Solar Katrina draw near. Many people and organizations have requested a Standard class in their location and that may be a very real possibility. I may have to hold Standard classes in several parts of the country to accommodate all who want to take the class.

More information will follow shortly after this emergency communication. In the meantime start contacting each other and forming tight communications via all available communication resources. If you have not yet taken the Advanced Standard, the Scout, the Philosophy Workshop, and even the 10 Day Winter Class I suggest you do so as soon as possible. If you have friends or family that have wanted to take the Standard Class then I would have them do so as soon as possible. As I said, Grandfather believed so much in the Tracker family and in the people who will love, care for, and protect each other. You know me, I’m not an alarmist, but this “solar Katrina” does not sit right with my Inner Vision. It is more than troubling and I do not care what anyone says I will not go against what my Inner Vision is telling me. Needless to say that I have been very reluctant to write this news blast but to turn my back on this real and very potential probable future would be an extreme dishonor and abandonment of you on my part. I hope and pray that in the end I am wrong.

Many of you will notice that there are live online programs coming up called “The Next 7 Years” followed by "Grandfather’s Prophecies". These were set in motion through Inner Vision well before the news of the solar Katrina reached me and I don’t believe in coincidence. I have also scheduled but not yet released the description of a very crucial 6 night live online class called “End of Days”, (a separate news release will be sent soon), that will run every night for 6 nights from 8:00pm to 9:30pm. The information and instruction contained in this program will be staggering and I would not recommend allowing children to watch it with you. More on this will follow and in the meantime please practice your skills, empower your prayers, and look to the Great Mystery for guidance in these very troubled times that we are living in now and more so in the near future.

In Love and Medicine,
Tom & Celeste

Re: NASA predicts a coming Solar Flare. (LONG POST!)

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K71UbC1EaSE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K71UbC1EaSE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

up-13I8LP32B0QUUMID.jpg

This may seem dark but if it will be as bad as you say it will be, I don't want to live through it. I love my country and if something like this happens, living through it would be worse than hell. Assuming of course that it is at all survivable. In that our bodies use electrical impulses to function, it may just fry us too.

The movie, the Knowing come to mind.

We could build .......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
qqN6I.jpg
</div></div>

I think Shank just showed us a self photo
grin.gif

So build a big-ass Faraday cage and step inside...

A few things will still work w/o issue.
Refrigerators an freezers that only require a certain spot to be heated for operation. Hunting an a garden that keeps the frig stocked. Diesel engines that can be hand cranked, or those having hydro starters(yes there is such) Pumps for any application that need no electric, again, yes there is such.
Electricity is a convenience to some, not a life, game changer, only a life style, changer. Music can be had via a hand crank as some never thru away the 78's an 45's, or the Gibson.
The smell of so many dead will be tough to stand, but don't worry we will get them piled up an burn't. Then we will divide up the wealth, an new found leg room,...properly.
Wonder how many hours it will take the big city's to dine on each other?