• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NASCAR driver Noah Gragson suspended indefinitely for "liking" a meme on social media

748rpilot

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2023
USA
Yep, you read that correctly. A person was suspended indefinitely from their job, their only means of livelihood, for the apparently despicable act of "liking" a meme of George Floyd on social media.

He didn't create the meme. He didn't distribute the meme. He merely hit the "like" button on somebody else's post. And now, he is facing serious professional repercussions.

This is where "woke" culture and leadership has gotten us.

Jimmie Johnson is co-owner of the team, I didn't realize he was such a pussy!

Last edited:
Yep, you read that correctly. A person was suspended indefinitely from their job, their only means of livelihood, for the apparently despicable act of "liking" a meme of George Floyd on social media.

He didn't create the meme. He didn't distribute the meme. He merely hit the "like" button on somebody else's post. And now, he is facing serious professional repercussions.

This is where "woke" culture and leadership has gotten us.

Jimmie Johnson is co-owner of the team, I didn't realize he was such a pussy!

Is it Jimmie? or comes from Higher Ups in NASCAR?

Dont care, dont support any of it. TVs are gone from my house. No MLB, no NFL, none of that shit. I wont contribute to it.

That stance played a large part in ruining my marriage. Dont care, I refuse to support stupidity!

Female ideology is destroying this country! Thats what liberalism is. No real man, gives a fuck about what another man thinks of something. You wanna stick dildos up your butt, go for it!

Dont care, dont support any of it. TVs are gone from my house. No MLB, no NFL, none of that shit. I wont contribute to it.

That stance played a large part in ruining my marriage. Dont care, I refuse to support stupidity!

Female ideology is destroying this country! Thats what liberalism is. No real man, gives a fuck about what another man thinks of something. You wanna stick dildos up your butt, go for it!
Yes, toxic femininity is a major problem.

True. Try any of this shit among a group of men who are not under outside control.

Reactions: lash and BCP
Yeah...
This is a shock to anyone?
Did the Bubba Bluegum incident teach you nothing?
Yall keep giving them your money, and cheering for your own demise.
Not me. Fuck NASCAR. I snuck into Martinsville nearly 60 years ago to see Richard Petty, The King, and then....Fuck NASCAR. What sort of intellect can sit and watch cars go in a circle for hours?

What pisses me off more is the apology tour that follows. Why can't conservatives realize it makes no difference once their sights are on you and merely shows pandering weakness. I would respect the guy if he said "yeah I liked the meme...lets be honest. Floyd was a multiple felony drug addict violent criminal that died of an overdose while resisting arrest for clearly unlawful behavior" You are cancelled anyway at least go down like a man.

What pisses me off more is the apology tour that follows. Why can't conservatives realize it makes no difference once their sights are on you and merely shows pandering weakness. I would respect the guy if he said "yeah I liked the meme...lets be honest. Floyd was a multiple felony drug addict violent criminal that died of an overdose while resisting arrest for clearly unlawful behavior" You are cancelled anyway at least go down like a man.

thanks-awesome.gif

Even better if he held a press conference with the Nascar management, turned to look at them, gave em both middle digits, and said "fuck all y'all" and walked out.

NASCAR is no longer a "sport" for the working American.

Used to be involved with a NASCAR team about 21-22 years ago. I loved it. At Winston Cup races they handed out packs of cigarettes. Then about the time I left my job that put me with them, it got very liberal and profit-focused (not that it probably already was, but it became obvious). NASCAR had been a sellout for the last 15 years at least, and I lost interest.

This driver probably had a clause in his contract about social media and doing things that may bring "discredit" on the organization that hired him. It's pretty common these days in employee contracts.

Then he turned into a wuss by apologizing in hopes that he can get a job elsewhere.

There's not one aspect of this whole thing that makes me proud of sports in this country.

Not me. Fuck NASCAR. I snuck into Martinsville nearly 60 years ago to see Richard Petty, The King, and then....Fuck NASCAR. What sort of intellect can sit and watch cars go in a circle for hours?
It could be cool if it was fat dudes on ridin mower,s and fat blob women on walmart carts. Imagine some tub of lard gettin pushed into the wall?

The guy's only mistake is cowering and apologizing when he did nothing wrong.
He should have called them out on their intolerance and stupidity, especially after that "hate crime" fiasco they pulled earlier.
Thats easy to say when your livelihood isnt on the line. But yeah.

The guy's only mistake is cowering and apologizing when he did nothing wrong.
He should have called them out on their intolerance and stupidity, especially after that "hate crime" fiasco they pulled earlier.
His first mistake was signing a contract into a position that puts him in the public eye and under sponsorship scrutiny in the age of DEI. His second was having a public social media account linked directly to him that he didn't use for anything other than name promotion as a public attention whore.

But, after reading the article and seeing how he's doing this year, his third and worst mistake was sucking and having an abysmal rookie season ranking 33rd in standings with zero top-10s, giving his bosses cause to dig into his social media history looking for a reason to fire and replace him without having to buy out his contract.

His first mistake was signing a contract into a position that puts him in the public eye and under sponsorship scrutiny in the age of DEI. His second was having a public social media account linked directly to him that he didn't use for anything other than name promotion as a public attention whore.

But, after reading the article and seeing how he's doing this year, his third and worst mistake was sucking and having an abysmal rookie season ranking 33rd in standings with zero top-10s, giving his bosses cause to dig into his social media history looking for a reason to fire and replace him without having to buy out his contract.

There's a lot of videos of him fighting with other drivers so maybe this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Regardless just ONCE I want to see someone fighting back rather than apologizing. Conservatives need to stop apologizing.

Had no interest in nascar even before they went woke

The glowies assigned to "monitoring" this site are tagging all likes or don't like (whatever it is called), that are clicked on this site also.

We joke about it but is IS happening.

Fuckers.

Reactions: 91Eunozs and lash
There's a lot of videos of him fighting with other drivers so maybe this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Regardless just ONCE I want to see someone fighting back rather than apologizing. Conservatives need to stop apologizing.
I have zero idea who he is other than I what I read in the article, but if he's been acting up otherwise that makes a lot of sense as well. I also have zero idea what his politics are, nor do I believe him "liking" a George Floyd meme makes him remotely conservative because it has zero to do with conservatism.

The glowies assigned to "monitoring" this site are tagging all likes or don't like (whatever it is called), that are clicked on this site also.

We joke about it but is IS happening.

Fuckers.
You mean "liking" all the funny shit posted on here makes me popular...fucking rock on!

Reactions: 91Eunozs and lash
Some have thought whether Jimmy Johnson or even higher-ups at NASCAR are behind this. I think not. I think others behind the scene drive this. It's about control. They don't really care about whether or not he liked a Floyd meme. It's about taking control of our culture and institutions.

Gatekeepers, watchdogs, social justice warriors or whatever the correct title that applies, being scrutinized for leaving a like or emoji regardless of the emotional value implied has a value to it and ownership. Go back to the mass shooter in Buffalo, side story was either a cop or prison guard posted something meant as dark humor of the incident, other officers acknowledged the post by liking it, the op took early retirement the others NODs. How did we ever manage online before the ability to like & share? Maybe instead of feeding into the online craziness a moderator of a forum could simply switch the like features OFF, problem solved.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn

I just liked your post. I guess I will take up residence under the overpass. Nah, I won't. We need everyone to like that post. Or start a meme about NASCAR being vile communists intent on violating every single thing in the Bill of Rights and let people "like" the hell out of that.

Thats easy to say when your livelihood isnt on the line. But yeah.

That's where you are incorrect.
They still fired him, they still destroyed his livelihood.

Groveling to them just makes them feel extra good about what they wanted to do to you all along.

Never confess, never apologize.
You hang around communists and their show trials enough, you learn that lesson hard.