• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nascar/noose

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
i dont follow nascar. at all. couldnt give a fuck less about it than i do now. just saw on the news some driver that is black supposedly found a noose in his area/car/whatever.

here’s my question...... what’s the over/under that it turns out the guy (or one of his crew) did it to get attention.....aka like the smollet fuckstick. the world we live in, and the shit that has come to light....that’s the first damn place my mind goes when you see some shit like this.

what the rest of you folks think?

They need something to take the attention off their banning of the confederate flag. Which I never liked, but respect others right to make their own choices, have their own culture, and fly whatever flag they want. Or at least thats what I was told about the Mexican flags all over.

NASCAR has been going downhill for 10 plus years, all this is putting them back in the mainstream spotlight for a bit. My question is, if the flag offended him so bad, why the fuck did it take him 7 or 8 years of racing in various NASCAR series to say something? All for attention I'd bet, whatever he does from here on, he'll mainly be remembered as "that guy that had the flag banned" I'm sure the noose was either a setup, or just a fuck you from some random crew guy, the other drivers probably wouldn't waste time on that sort of thing.

lol

34C1C333-2864-407D-A278-805447C6E725.jpeg

I would think a NASCAR garage have a shitload of cameras...

This right here. Nascar already knows who did it. There's video evidence of it. However, I'm certain we'll hear the news, just like Epstein, that the cameras in his particular garage, for some mysterious reason, were not working that night. Wait for it.

Has anyone actually seen the noose? I would think they would have published the pictures everywhere.

Reactions: Aries256

It's a shame every other driver doesn't put his sorry ass in the wall.

I smell bullshit.
Like many/most, once looked into I'll bet it was a false flag.
A responce to all the "racist race fans" for being pissed about the
removal of the flag.
Now the narrative reads ,"If you even mention the flag it only proves you are KKK."
signed righteous virtue warrior.

R

Nice.
Every nascar driver is now a limp dick cuck.

Racism, THIS is how it's done boys and girls.
Folks will get tired of this shit....of course...."they are racists" and this proves they were always thus.
Fucking people are starting to piss me off

Bubba Wallace is a shitty driver and a shittier human being. Can't swim, can't hold a real job, and found out he can't drive either so he decided to become a poster child. I would not put it past him to put a noose on his own car.

the world has gone mad.

i dont follow nascar. at all. couldnt give a fuck less about it than i do now. just saw on the news some driver that is black supposedly found a noose in his area/car/whatever.

here’s my question...... what’s the over/under that it turns out the guy (or one of his crew) did it to get attention.....aka like the smollet fuckstick. the world we live in, and the shit that has come to light....that’s the first damn place my mind goes when you see some shit like this.

Yep. I always consider false flags

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I gave up I gave up on it years ago. Once it became a corporate sports such as football and basketball. It lost all the competition and became a sport of who has the most money. This new format of having the race broken into segments is a joke. So is the chase crap at the end of the year. Back when it was good I never missed watching a race. Now I dont even like the highlights and if it is on I make a special effort to not even surf that channel.

Reactions: P-Squared

well let me ask you....in the past 10 years or so....has there been one of these incidents that HASNT been a false flag?

i honestly cant think of an incident where someone found a noose or other "hate symbol" that turned out to be legitimate.

This reminds me of Danika Patrick but on a much more insidious level. NASCAR made a huge deal over Danika. She never amounted to anything. As a publicity stunt she got into a “fight” with another driver on pit row. It got all sorts of coverage for NASCAR. Fast forward to this “incident”. Media attention for NASCAR, “Look at us, we’re standing up for change too. Please look at us”

If someone actually hung a “noose” in his garage they deserve what they get. It just doesn’t seem likely.

Reactions: Waco Kid
IF the FBI is actually doing any investigating, it would be very interesting to find out what the parties involved are telling the FBI as opposed to telling the public......

Much like several high profile "hacked my twitter" stories.... what the "victims" told the FBI was very different than what they were saying publicly.

just posted on nascars Instagram. Hahahahahaha

A9C8CFE9-07F8-4AAA-930D-0C86F8982B40.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
just posted on nascars Instagram. Hahahahahaha

View attachment 7357973
ooooh boy who could have called that?.....oh thats right, literally everyone.

you honestly expect me to believe a trained nascar crew doesnt know what a fucking garage door pull looks like?....especially when EVERY OTHER GARAGE BAY HAS THE SAME FUCKING DOOR PULL

This was a publicity stunt from the very beginning....banning the flag, #blm bubba, and a moment of “solidarity” after a noose to top it along off...., nascar was just so desperate to show everyone how “woke” they are

Last edited:
Reactions: Aries256
Joint Statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. Regarding the Noose Found in NASCAR’s Bubba Wallace’s Garage at Talladega Superspeedway

“On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway. After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.
The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.
The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”

• Haha
Reactions: Badfinger
So, they're trying to tell me that all of this uproar was over a garage door pull rope? No one could clearly think this through and realize it's a loop in a rope to assist a person in opening and closing a garage door?

NASCAR lost a TON of fans with this incident. Even a moron could tell it was a rope used on the garage door. IT WAS NEVER INTENDED TO BE A NOOSE. After the fake outrage about the Stars and Bars flag, now this. Goodbye NASCAR.

Joint Statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. Regarding the Noose Found in NASCAR’s Bubba Wallace’s Garage at Talladega Superspeedway

“On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway. After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.
The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.
The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”
And who the f%$^ is going to pay for the 15 special agents?