• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville school shooting

So far the identity of the shooter hasn’t been revealed but since the target was a Christian school, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that he/she was probably a Muslim.

If .gov didn't want this to keep happening we would have hardened our schools by now. #stick to the plan.
f13de12551f120ef9571d124c0d310b5.jpeg

You heard it here first, right here on SH. I called it on 3/24/23.

That would be nice. However, we need to see more RINOs tossed out of the party and true conservatives installed (or elected).

They had their chance back in 2017. Then the leftists got their Manchurian Candidate in the form of Steven Paddock.

I hate to say it but watch for something really bad to be manufactured by Biden & Co., now that the House Judiciary committee are making complete fools of the ATF.

This will be used as ammo to pass gun control in Minnesota and elsewhere. That the democrats have been pushing for bloomberg and Soros millions .
Schools should have been hardened years ago. But dead children are the most useful tools for political class scum to use. To push the worst legislation on to the citizens.

This will be used as ammo to pass gun control in Minnesota and elsewhere. That the democrats have been pushing for bloomberg and Soros millions .
Schools should have been hardened years ago. But dead children are the most useful tools for political class scum to use. To push the worst legislation on to the citizens.
CaptO.jpg

Officers heard gunshots still ringing out on the second floor, rushed up, immediately engaged and neutralized the shooter. Seems like once again, the ONLY effective solution to an active shooter is an armed and ready responder.

Also, betting that the 'female' shooter might not be biologically female. These types have been quick to respond violently these days. JK Rowling tweeted something yesterday about a Christian anti-grooming activist in New Zealand being violently assaulted by trans protestors as well as Andy Ngo being simultaneously attacked at another anti-grooming rally in California.

Officers heard gunshots still ringing out on the second floor, rushed up, immediately engaged and neutralized the shooter. Seems like once again, the ONLY effective solution to an active shooter is an armed and ready responder.

Also, betting that the 'female' shooter might not be biologically female. These types have been quick to respond violently these days. JK Rowling tweeted something yesterday about a Christian anti-grooming activist in New Zealand being violently assaulted by trans protestors as well as Andy Ngo being simultaneously attacked at another anti-grooming rally in California.
This shit will get swept under the rug, like your wife just saw mom pull in the driveway.

All planned. A good friend of mine was saying this even before I have been - before Sandy Hook. And she owns no firearms. Not opposed to them; but is in a commie city anyway. NOTHING is Koinky Dinky now...it's 100% psy-ops shit!!!

Last edited: