• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville TN Gun Stores

papag1313

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
Indiana
Traveling to Nashville TN tomorrow and have some time to kill in the afternoon and evening. Anybody know of any good Gun Stores in Nashville that would be worth a visit?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Re: Nashville TN Gun Stores

Franklin Gun Shop just south of town in Franklin (go figure) has a pretty good selection of stuff. I like The Outpost Armory in Christiana (east of town a bit on I24) as well. It is the Barrett family's store.

Re: Nashville TN Gun Stores

As said above, the Outpost is on I24 at Exit 89. BUNCHES of guns, but a bit pricy.

If you want something that is, I think, a bit closer, the Reloader's Bench is in Mt. Juliet down I40 East. Nice shop with a lot of stuff. Quite a few highend 1911's and reloading stuff. Coming from Nashville, I think it is the first Mt Juliet exit, but Google it to be sure. The owner is nice guy and full of information.