• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nasty Little Girl With Pistol Grip Pumps Crawls Out of Psycho Scranton Man-Child

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Evidently, precious couldn't deal with his demons, and decided to check out at his gig on the midnight shift at a supermarket, taking his overnight floor-cleaning and shelf-stocking co-workers with him in a final blaze of gender-confused mediocrity.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/wyo...rail-1.2203562
0UQhjqC.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aw7R0SZ25oA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Jk0E5IC.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ky53oWMfyLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, weren't you just special and precious?

Last edited:
This is chillingly odd that you posted this story. We were discussing this this morning. I'm working with a guy right now that grew up, and still has family, minutes from the place of this special persons place of employment. How many times do we have to say it? Having a bad day? Keep it to yourself. I'd really rather people not off themselves, but dammit if you're gonna do it just keep it to yourself. This is so much more than some 'tortured soul' shit or "I can't live being a girl trapped in a boys body". This is pure evil and we're better off without 'it'. Thoughts to the victims.

This is a theater piece of the criminally psychotic absurd, and thanks to the Internet, we all get a box seat if we want to come in off the street and observe. I'm amazed that all of this is still up, and as chilling as it is, it's worth review for anyone learning to try and identify/interdict such insanity before it takes other lives with it. We're raising a nation of weak-willed, self-centered milksops who refuse to take personal responsibility, and such a thing as this horrendous murder/suicide seems to be a hideous reflection of their shabby claims to victim status. Clean-up on aisle fucking four, indeed. Good riddance, you fragile little shit-flower.

Pretty much sums it up right there my friend. Very good choice of verbiage. Senseless and somehow we're to blame.

Best part of him ran down the crack of his whore mama's ass and ended as a brown stain on the mattress

I would bet that if somebody did some digging, they would find he was on anti-depressants or anti ADHD meds.

These chemicals they pump the kids full of these days warn right on the package that it will make kids & teenagers suicidal & murderous...

Godlessness

I have said it before and I will again. This is what happens with a "participation trophy society". Coping skills are not learned at 2 years old. The brain has matured/grown in areas but in the the coping area it lashes out, just like a 2 year old.

I would be shocked to here that anyone here has not had any despair or loneliness in there life. Tragic events happen, how you learn to cope is very important. Today's tantrum over a candy bar is tomorrow's murder-suicide because a girl friend wanted to move on with her life.

One of my biggest fears is my daughter breaking up with someone who has never heard the word NO.

last week here.