• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Natchez has NATO M855PD 62gr Green Tip in Stock

Re: Natchez has NATO M855PD 62gr Green Tip in Stock

At that price the bullets better be made out of gold.

Proctologist Delivered?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Proctologist Delivered? </div></div>

I'm guessing this is it based on the price. LOL

"...but rather a high quality <span style="text-decoration: underline">inexpensive ammo </span>that can add profit to your bottom line, you should try this"

wow, I would hate to see the expensive stuff!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick10_2000</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Proctologist Delivered? </div></div>

I'm guessing this is it based on the price. LOL</div></div>

You got it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Proctologist Delivered? </div></div>

Nice LOL! I remember 6 years ago when I paid $260 shipped for my first case (500) of Black Hills .308...ahhh, the good old days.

A fool and his money will soon depart.