• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Natchez Shooting Supplys vs SWFA?

vferguson3006

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2009
Maine
Natches has a scope I was considering for almost $40 less than SWFA, I e-mailed SWFA because of their 110% guarantee.
SWFA says, NO, because Natches is not a authorized dealer of this brand, I called Natches, they say they are the largest dealer of this brand in the USA.[BSA]
I called SWFA back, they said Natches has been cut-off by everybody.
What's up with these competitors or is there something going on with Natches, any thoughts, I sure as hell am confused about doin business now with Natches?
Thanks, JOE

Re: Natchez Shooting Supplys vs SWFA?

Then why not just buy the damned shitty scope from Natchez?
Better yet, duct tape a TP tube to the rifle and call it even.

I would not have gone through this whole trouble, but if you really want to go to the bottom of it, email BSA and report back.

My point is not so much about the BSA scope, I buy from both companys, lots and lots, mostly from SWFA, their position is Natches is not a reputable Co. to do business with, I was looking for some input about Natches reputation, and experience's from fellow shooter's that have bought from them.

I use Natches from time to time. Mostly for ammo or primers, when they have good prices for them. Never had any problem.

I have been buying stuff from Natchez for 15+ years. No problems so far. I have also bought stuff from SWFA with no problems either.

Matching price guarantees are a gimmick. Always have been. The seller always leaves themselves an out. I have seen it for years. If it is what you want then just buy it from Natchez and be done with it. No need to drag SWFA through the muck here. The grass is no greener on the other side. Tom.

I understand what you are saying about price guarantees, and in no way am I taking sides either way, I was just quite surprised when SWFA said they [Natches] had been shut off by all scope mfr's, not just BSA. Rational thoughts [mine] lead one to believe this makes no sense if a Co. is doing well. And of course I have better scopes, the BSA they offered was so cheap, it is for a grandson to go on his beater.

Never had a problem w/ Natchez either and I've ordered alot of stuff from them. Shipping is super fast. I just got their July/August flier and if they have been cut off by all the scope mfgs. nobody has told them. The flyer is full of scopes from Leupold, Zeiss, Bushnell, and alot of others. But I would have to agree with other posters, stay away from the BSA.