• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

National Guard gets punked at the boarder.

Apparently the New Guard ain’t the Ol’e Guard.
IMG_0228.png

Like the greeter at Walmart attempting to stop the Black Friday stampedes after Walmart advertises that the first 50 people to get to the appliance department gets a free TV.

When you train soldiers how to use guns, then take that option away - they are just guys standing in the way of the stampede.

WTF is that shit, crazed wild animals?

that absolutely looks like an invasion over running the national guard, we need the f16s old sleepy Joe keeps talking about to come fix that

Reactions: 10ring'r and 101st
I hope this isn't my old guard unit! They don't have access to their weapons, and if they do they have no ammo. They are basically acting like greeters to our country. A few shots put through this attacking mob will stop them quickly.

Fuck them and the shit holes they came from. They can go back

So much for defending our borders , I guess if you can squat in a mansion and take it why not rush the border, they were promised the world by the left to make the journey and they are getting it. Big shout out to all the Americans paying to support our newly found citizens who arrived just in time to vote !!! Not to add insult to injury Biden will be installed again in our puppet regime. RIP America .......

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation…..

Apparently the New Guard ain’t the Ol’e Guard.
View attachment 8378258
Agreed. Can we re-active the plattoons that were at Kent State? Because that is how you kick ass and take names.

Sorry but that X message is a video of invasion. We need to treat it as an invasion. And I agree, that many of them, bean bag guns are useless. This is a job for a 240. Make it sound like an A-10 Warthog. "brrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Agreed. Can we re-active the plattoons that were at Kent State? Because that is how you kick ass and take names.

Sorry but that X message is a video of invasion. We need to treat it as an invasion. And I agree, that many of them, bean bag guns are useless. This is a job for a 240. Make it sound like an A-10 Warthog. "brrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Mk44 Bushy 2

Reactions: Ronws
If Congress would issue letters of marque and reprisal IAW with the Constitution, there are plenty of dedicated civilian marksmen that would be able to prevent that and feed the buzzards at the same time.

Yeah its a flaming liberal playing a tough guy but it is the truth.....and fits since our border is supposed to be defended as one of the main tenants of "government"

View attachment 8378430
As he wears his "I'm with Liz Cheney" thong. Frank Hamer's hard kicking Model 8 would destroy that fag IRL.

Plus, if an American were to go hot, some Fed sniper providing overwatch for the 'migrants' would take him out.

Last edited:
Like the greeter at Walmart attempting to stop the Black Friday stampedes after Walmart advertises that the first 50 people to get to the appliance department gets a free TV.

When you train soldiers how to use guns, then take that option away - they are just guys standing in the way of the stampede.
No shit. It was like "Hey, HEY! Oh dear..."

Reactions: Longshot231
Having the NG there is useless if they are not allowed to be guardsmen. LEO would have more authority because they can arrest people.

What should be happening is the NG shooting invaders. The weapons are force multipliers. There is no possible way for that handful of guys to stop that many people. This is all for show. Stern looks from a guy in uniform is not going to do anything. Treat it like the invasion that it is and get to work.

Having the NG there is useless if they are not allowed to be guardsmen. LEO would have more authority because they can arrest people.
Thats because "Meals on Wheels" Abbott is still playing for Team Globalists.

Tucker outed and shamed him to get off his ass, figuretivly speaking, and do something about the border after three years. Abbott finally relented, telling the cabal in Washington "I have to send in the guard for appearences...but relax, they won't be armed."

If the guardsman did actually act like border guards and Kent State'd those fuckers, I believe it would have ignited the powder keg of the 50M+ that are already here. The CIA would be distributing arms to them faster than EBT cards. Stalling isn't going to lessen the explosion, unless Abbott is waiting to see what happens in Nov. In which case, I can understand. Obiden would love an excuse to declare martial law just in time for the election.

Last edited:
Thats because "Meals on Wheels" Abbott is still playing for Team Globalists.

Tucker outed and shamed him to get off his ass, figuretivly speaking, and do something about the border after three years. Abbott finally relented, telling the cabal in Washington "I have to send in the guard for appearences...but relax, they won't be armed."

If the guardsman did actually act like border guards and Kent State'd those fuckers, I believe it would have ignited the powder keg of the 50M+ that are already here. The CIA would be distributing arms to them faster than EBT cards. Stalling isn't going to lessen the explosion, unless Abbott is waiting to see what happens in Nov. In which case, I can understand. Obiden would love an excuse to declare martial law just in time for the election.
Then it is useless to have the NG there. A waste of money. People just running over the border and we do nothing.

I hope this isn't my old guard unit! They don't have access to their weapons, and if they do they have no ammo. They are basically acting like greeters to our country. A few shots put through this attacking mob will stop them quickly.

I don't know about ammunition, but they have rifles, pretty clearly. One of the guys is even aiming his.

Anybody firing at unarmed persons, though, is going to prison. There is no way that they are going to do that. I am sure that they have pretty strict rules of engagement.

I don't know about ammunition, but they have rifles, pretty clearly. One of the guys is even aiming his.

Anybody firing at unarmed persons, though, is going to prison. There is no way that they are going to do that. I am sure that they have pretty strict rules of engagement.
Which is dumb as shit. If a mob forcibly removes a barrier and is violent.......sorry no quarter given.

Then it is useless to have the NG there. A waste of money. People just running over the border and we do nothing.
It worked until the invaders were instructed to raise their hands as they broke the law and call the NG's bluff.

They may as well just put up cardboard silhouettes of guardsmen. It'd be just as effective but cheaper.

Reactions: Ronws
The invaders probed the mainline of resistance successfully, encouraging other invaders both attempting to cross into America and the invaders already delivered to a community near you. Starting with less lethal and escalating to some of the previously mentioned arsenal is fine but what happened to the Sonic and Ultra Sonic weapons used for crowd control previously (2009 Pittsburg)? Is this window dressing by politicians because the incident driving this thread is actually small in scale or was this allowed to happen to actually increase the arsenal of weapons issued to the NG?

Reactions: Longshot231

There is absolutely no way on God`s green earth that anything approaching a weapons discharge is authorized. Maybe , and I have doubts about this as well, if they were fired upon. Then again, that assumes that they are carrying ammunition at all.

Reactions: notacos4u

There is absolutely no way on God`s green earth that anything approaching a weapons discharge is authorized. Maybe , and I have doubts about this as well, if they were fired upon. Then again, that assumes that they are carrying ammunition at all.

Many years ago when I was in the National Guard we were being trained on civil disturbances (AKA riot control).

The LT teaching the course was a pretty good guy and an excellent leader.

From the beginning to the end, he was teaching the increasing level of weaponry that we would be issued along with the different formations and tactics to control rioters.

He made a statement with respect to ammunition and the M-16s which I took as a hint.

He said, that he got the information straight from the top. "If you guys are issued M-16s you are not getting any ammo - not after Kent State." That was almost 30 years ago.

Like I said, I took that as a hint. I made up my mind that if I got called out for a riot, I was loading up my own AR-15 magazines with my own ammo. I could hold two magazines in each BDU pants pocket.

I silently thanked the LT for that little hint he gave us.

Reactions: IronSkillet

Oh yeah?

Well the first fuck-up would be to allow that to even happen.. Who's going to arrest the Texas Nat'l Guard for doing the job they were sent down there for. The Feds?

If Obiden were to send Fed. troops to arrest the Texas NG, then it should be game on.

I do believe other honest American states would join the fray.

Lets cut the bullshit. Shooting a wetback would be shooting one of theirs, that is the slime people that took over our country.

Last edited:
Reactions: skytrooper67
Unfortunately, it’s all for show… none of the NG units deployed anywhere within the US is being issued any type of ammo or any true measure to protect or prevent anything from happening, that is to include laying your hands on someone. It’s all theatrics to act like things are being done, these illegals just figured they’d test out what they would actually do and found out nothing. This will spread fast, and you will see more of this becoming ever increasingly violent, actual US Citizens are just political fodder.

NONE of our politicians give two shits about you or this country, just send me more money so I can fight for your non existent rights that I have no intention of fighting for. It is a sad state of affairs our country has descended to.

As I said earlier, Abbott sending the military, in this case the Guard with no ammo, is just to appease his voter base.

It was to bluff the invaders and fool his constituents.

Many years ago when I was in the National Guard we were being trained on civil disturbances (AKA riot control).

The LT teaching the course was a pretty good guy and an excellent leader.

From the beginning to the end, he was teaching the increasing level of weaponry that we would be issued along with the different formations and tactics to control rioters.

He made a statement with respect to ammunition and the M-16s which I took as a hint.

He said, that he got the information straight from the top. "If you guys are issued M-16s you are not getting any ammo - not after Kent State." That was almost 30 years ago.

Like I said, I took that as a hint. I made up my mind that if I got called out for a riot, I was loading up my own AR-15 magazines with my own ammo. I could hold two magazines in each BDU pants pocket.

I silently thanked the LT for that little hint he gave us.
I would take it from what you are saying that your LT said, you were most certainly not authorized to shoot. If that`s accurate, then you were going to knowingly disobey orders? Just trying to clarify.