• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

#NationalDivorce

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    I have been in favor of this thought for a long time, but I am well aware that the left would never let this happen.

Of what faith and followence should one put in a 'leader' that would mouth such a concept, instead of using existing laws and Institutions to save the Union?
    I'm pretty sure it's called a "conversation".
    That's where somebody throws something out there to get responses.

Besides, everybody with half a brain knows that between stolen elections and imbedded leftists in every single ABC agency in government - there is no saving the Union on our current trajectory using existing laws. The system is badly broken and controlled by the Communists. We need another plan, because using existing laws and institutions has proven to be a dismal failure for anybody that cares about their country.

I just can't see it, I guess I agree with Robert E Lee. Henry Wise once urged Lee to never give up, saying, “Country be damned! There is no country! You are the country to these men,” but Lee's position was, "Go home, all you boys who fought with me and help build up the shattered fortunes of our old state.”

There are people who take this sort of thing seriously, though. None other than Michael Hayden has cited the book, American Nations:

Colin-Woodard.png

Yeah..... roll that 30 yrs into the future...work out some big picture issues like currency (and the crippling poverty associated with trying to stand up the currency of FEMA Region 4 against China), national defense, or a host of others. Balkanization is the end, not the beginning.

Sure they are conversations in jest, in real life they are bright line conversations. Real 'leaders' don't say stupid shit off the cuff. Unless....

1640881444273.jpeg

Besides, everybody with half a brain knows that between stolen elections and imbedded leftists in every single ABC agency in government - there is no saving the Union on our current trajectory using existing laws. The system is badly broken and controlled by the Communists. We need another plan, because using existing laws and institutions has proven to be a dismal failure for anybody that cares about their country.
    You have very eloquently explained the situation here in America........ The "other plan" you speak of is going to be brutal.
    The propaganda by the communist is staggering..... If you research the battles between the Patriots and Communist... The Patriots win 49% of the time and the Communist win 51% of the time... Lots of publicicity and celebration when the Patriot's win one... But, if you look close, the war is being lost.

Do you think these two sides can coexist?

Do you see any way that is possible?

• Haha
    Reactions: BLEE
    Honest questions - for anyone who supports even the mere notion of this:

- How old are you (will be here long to deal with problems)?
    - If you understand how the FED is the tail that wags the dog, explain to me in detail how each balkanized region doesn't end up with their own mirror of the FED?
    - What happens to those behind the lines?
    - If you see the problem as corruption - how does this fix the problem?
    - Explain to me the plan when all former Left Coast states ally with China? Or TX NM and AZ with Mexico (China)

Nope. America has reached the point that it is like a couple that cannot coexist with each other - the only solution to keep the peace is to separate and stay the hell away from each other. The question is how to do that?

America *will* Balkanize eventually and people of similar mindsets and politics will have to divorce themselves from the others they simply can no longer tolerate. The longer this takes to happen, the more frustrated people will become and the more likely violence will occur in the zest to get the hell away from people we hate.

It's how to do it that I keep asking someone to explain to me. We all know that reconciliation and compromise will not happen. We just need a viable Leader and a Plan of how to "break up the band" and move along.

VooDoo

I've been wondering for years how states like Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi can peacefully coexist with states like Massachusetts, New York, and California. The red states aren't demanding that blue states do things the red states' way, but the blue states are demanding that from the red states. The big issue concerning a national divorce is who gets custody of the $30 trillion debt. The defense issue for California is already settled. The cartels will own it and lease it out to the Chinese.

Honest questions - for anyone who supports even the mere notion of this:

- How old are you (will be here long to deal with problems)?
    - If you understand how the FED is the tail that wags the dog, explain to me in detail how each balkanized region doesn't end up with their own mirror of the FED?
    - What happens to those behind the lines?
    - If you see the problem as corruption - how does this fix the problem?
    - Explain to me the plan when all former Left Coast states ally with China? Or TX NM and AZ with Mexico (China)
    Very good question and I can say that Texas would be very fractionated. I also know that Eastern/central Washington and Oregon are also very red as opposed to the Seattle/Portland areas and basically anything along the I-5 corridor.. It's a conundrum.
    My advice is, know your neighbors and general AO. You'll find out if that's where you want to be and whom to perhaps trust.

Nice... Two provocative questions bundled together...

Of course they can coexist.
    It becomes possible at the time they must share in order to survive........... At that point in time they find "common ground".. Very possible that common ground could be the survival of their children. One tribe has food but no water. The other tribe has water but no food. The children of both tribes are starving to death. At that point the weapons are put down and common ground is found. Both tribes are destitute from fighting for survival and know that one more battle could end both tribes existence.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    It becomes possible at the time they must share in order to survive........... At that point in time they find "common ground".. Very possible that common ground could be the survival of their children. One tribe has food but no water. The other tribe has water but no food. The children of both tribes are starving to death. At that point the weapons are put down and common ground is found. Both tribes are destitute from fighting for survival and know that one more battle could end both tribes existence.
    The problem with this is that the way things are run now, tribe 1 would try to steal tribe 2s water while tribe 2 trys to steal tribe 1s food.

But what is really happening is tribe 3 is stealing tribe 1s food and tribe 2s water while making it look like something else.

The problem with this is that the way things are run now, tribe 1 would try to steal tribe 2s water while tribe 2 trys to steal tribe 1s food.

But what is really happening is tribe 3 is stealing tribe 1s food and tribe 2s water while making it look like something else.
    I agree that is what is happening now..... It won't continue...... Going to be a long fall with a hard landing to get to the scenario I used... Best get ready. There is no way out.

I've been wondering for years how states like Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi can peacefully coexist with states like Massachusetts, New York, and California.
    Or even more complicated, states like IL that are almost entirely red with one blue city that runs the whole state. IL would inevitably end up blue in a national divorce regardless of what +90% of it's land mass being red would suggest.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    Or even more complicated, states like IL that are almost entirely red with one blue city that runs the whole state. IL would inevitably end up blue in a national divorce regardless of what +90% of it's land mass being red would suggest.
    or just break off chicago and make it its own state

I've been wondering for years how states like Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi can peacefully coexist with states like Massachusetts, New York, and California. The red states aren't demanding that blue states do things the red states' way, but the blue states are demanding that from the red states. The big issue concerning a national divorce is who gets custody of the $30 trillion debt. The defense issue for California is already settled. The cartels will own it and lease it out to the Chinese.
    A breakup of the United States will probably run hand in hand with a default on the currency at the same time. I have no sympathy for the idiots that keep financing our debt when we just walk away and claim bankruptcy.

I have been in favor of this thought for a long time, but I am well aware that the left would never let this happen.

I am friggin' 100% with this idea. And if I am to move into a Patriot state from my current state of NY, I agree with having to PROVE my loyalty to the Constitution before I get my franchise back. Whether it be posse/ranger/militia service on the front line, or whatever, I am ready. Lets do it!

One million percent yes. It doesn’t have to be just two new countries either. Let us libertarians have 3 or 4 states, pretty please with sugar on top

This idea sounds outrageous to the communists but New York can attempt to pass law allowing the state to send unvaxxed conservatives to concentration camps and they cheer.
    The one about the governor having the ability to detain citizens in the name of public health gets a lot of traction…but it shouldn’t. It’s isn’t the bill that poses the biggest risk. The two about removing parental consent are the ones that should worry adults the most.

The detention one doesn’t matter much for adults because you’re grown. You have the option to do what’s in your best interest. You always have the ability to decide what you’ll comply with and what you won’t. The issue is who will guide and protect those that don’t know any better. That’s the real issue I take with the past two years. Not the loss of my career. Not the fact that I’m viewed as a second class citizen because I refuse to show papers or declare my status to those who feel they have the “right” to know.

My concern is with the society that is being conditioned to allow the youth to be punished, coerced, preyed upon, and molded into a controllable commodity.

I was with my kid in the commissary earlier this week, where masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status. My son wasn’t wearing a mask but I had to (otherwise no food). I could hear a family behind me with kids the same age as my son (3-6yrs), where the kids asked their dad if they could take off their masks because “that boy doesn’t have a mask on.” The father (appeared to be a service member) snapped at them and told them he doesn’t care and that they have to keep them on. The worst part is that he had them wearing the masks outside on the way to their car and back….while it was fucking raining.

You can’t reason with people who wear masks (and force their kids to) while waking across an empty parking lot in the rain. What’s to come from the five year old waking home alone in the pouring rain while wearing a mask? What does his future look like? What does his world look like?

That’s the norm from what I’ve witnessed here since the lockdowns started in March 2020.

While I’m disappointed in the stuff going on in the US, I’m probably more disappointed in what the fuck has been happening across Europe. You fuckin euros are supposed to know better. You have a population subsection that lived through/grew up during the NAZI bullshit as well as the fucking East West split during the Cold War. What the fuck are you guys doing?

Our fuckin ancestors at least had the balls to face sea monsters and the unknown on wooden ships to escape Europe. Zero excuse for this shit to be happening today.

::looks back to the original thread topic and realizes that it took a bit of a turn:: 😂😂

🍻

If my Bear Pit cartography is correct, I always figured it would be an urban vs rural as opposed to state vs state. I thought I remember something where people in the Oregon State Legislature formally introduced a bill to try and be annexed into Idaho? Here in MT where I live I even see the contrast getting more stark between our "cities" and smaller communities. Seeing what is happening in my hometown just further solidifies my theory that cities are generally a drain on the rest of our society, and the real heartbeat of America (I think that used to a slogan for Chevy) lies in the rest of the country that isn't a city...

One million percent yes. It doesn’t have to be just two new countries either. Let us libertarians have 3 or 4 states, pretty please with sugar on top
    My vote would be for Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah. But I'm a bit biased.

Reactions: The D
    Of what faith and followence should one put in a 'leader' that would mouth such a concept, instead of using existing laws and Institutions to save the Union?
    All of mine

You're assuming that current state boundaries must remain. Those boundaries are the first thing to go, precisely for the reason that you state.

In fact, there is absolutely no reason why cities like Chicago should not be cast off from their current state into some sort of autonomous city-state with zero power or influence over anyone else living outside its limits. Then it becomes really easy to isolate them not only politically, but also from natural resources and food. Like a cancer, they are isolated and killed off.

LOL you and your tinfoil hat.

Balkanization will never work . These commie progressive scumbags are fanatics . They will never stop . They are a fuckin cancer . Their greed and lust for power requires the theft and consumption of all .

Alien invasion?

So, I live in Commiefornia right. Small mountain town, every persuasion of politics. Most of my neighbors vote blue best I can tell. They all know how I vote, and watch me put my flag up every morning, say the pledge of allegiance, and take it down every night before dark. They take the Lord's name in vain, I say "Hey I know that guy, He goes to my church", they start talking about "The Covid" and I roll my eyes, rebuke their arguments, and tell them to go hide under the bed then - all with a smile. You get my point - I'm not very passive about anything.

One of them, God bless her, told me the other day a conversation she had with her son who lives out of state. She said she was telling him "We have these awesome neighbors, and I know they voted for Trump, but they're just... GREAT PEOPLE! Like, they're NOT white supremacists, they aren't homophobes, they aren't assholes, they make us fresh bread like every week, and watch our dog, and give us rides if we need them, they host neighborhood pizza parties, like they're totally awesome, AND they watch Tucker Carslon AND voted for Trump - like, I don't get it..."

So, I think, and call me an optimist, whatever.... when you zoom out and listen to the MSM or social media rhetoric, yeah, the natural response is "FUCK THEM, ALL OF THEM, WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!!!!!" Our neighbor proved that point - she listens to what everyone tells her to think, and by default, she thinks that. But when she gets to know us, she gets a totally different viewpoint formulated.

I'm not saying getting to know your neighbor is going to be the answer for all of this, but I don't think I'm going way out on a limb to say that we MOST Americans want a lot of the same things - our family to be safe and healthy and prosperous, a future for our kids that isn't bleak, and to go to bed at night truly believing we live in the greatest country that has ever existed. Ever.

Maybe my neighbors are pushovers, but more often than not, I can get them to at least entertain my point of view. We never end a spirited debate in a huff, or anyone butt hurt. We always reconvene the next day for the "dog party". I keep making bread and delivering it, they keep thinking I'm fucking amazing.

It takes some effort, and it can be exhausting at times. But if I can convince most of my neighbors that everything you hear about Trump voting Conservatives is not true, I'm betting a few others can too.

Can you hear Kumbaya playing in the background?

No, I can't either.

But that doesn't mean I stop trying with my neighbors.

The motherfuckers at the top pulling the strings and stoking the flames of discontent though?

Yeah, fuck them. With a concrete cactus. Or chainsaw.

Alright, flame on ;)

@HiDesertELR Your experience was very similar to mine when I lived in Truckee. Pretty much surrounded by democrats, but very few were rabid lib-tards (at least back then). It's kinda fun to ask them to explain the difference between democrats & republicans. Most just say that democrats are compassionate and help others, republicans are selfish and only care about making money. I often used the give a man a fish vs teach a man to fish analogy... that seemed to get a few of them thinking. If we pay people to sit on their couches, eating Cheetos while watching day-time TV, are we really helping them? Or are we just enabling their laziness.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    You're kinda slow and feel bad about it, so you resort to ad hominem arguments.

It should be a huge clue for you that no one cares to waste their time addressing your question.

It should be, but it won't be.

when your spouse is willing to have you killed, you bet your ass it is time to splitsville.
    and dont doubt for a second they would load us on cattle cars tomorrow.

if you put all the power to the conservative citizen, they would go about their business as usual so long as they were left alone. give all the power to the liberals and they’d round up the conservatives and ship them off to either a camp or to be killed.

^ that says all that needs to be said.