• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nature is healing?

Eric_F

Fake Internet Rank Here
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Minneapolis
As seen at the Scheel's in Eden Prairie MN yesterday. There's at least some supply out there, obviously it will be quickly overwhelmed by demand given the low price ($4 each) but seems like an encouraging sign.

Edit: Just heard from someone who said they got the last couple yesterday afternoon, so it lasted almost two days.

IMG_20210210_151024.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
They've had 450s and other primers at Scheels in Fargo intermittently too. They'll only let you buy 200 at a time, but I was also surprised they didn't jack up the price.

Tonight's headlines: "Gunbroker dickheads descend on Scheels, muttering "must gouge, must gouge..." More at 11...."

Reactions: Eric_F
I actually appreciate that. It helps to prevent a few individuals from buying up all the stock and reselling it on GunBroker.
You can get another 200 each day. I've ended up with 1200 by being persistent.

I got a box of large rifle magnum primers today after looking for the last two months. I think I mostly got lucky.