• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Navy SEAL Chief Eddie Gallagher EXPOSES ole Deep State Dan Crenshaw

Too good not to share here.

Ole Glory-Hole-Eye Dan :)

Many say you can catch him late nights lurking in the Truck stop and bus station bathrooms.

1975875_awxoplpdtxrhmc4_full.jpg

Last edited:
The Navy SEALS really does sound like one of those "Housewives of Coranado" shows where a bunch of nasty bitches spend an hour a day talking shit about each other on TV.

Eddie could have avoided a ton of misery by not stabbing a dead terrorist with his knife in front of a bunch of piece of shit SEALS who did not like him because he stole their peanut butter.

Mccain redux

Alex from Predator Poachers calls him "Eyepatch McCain" and trolled some of his events with hilarious results. One of these he dressed up like a drag queen and hit on Crenshaw repeatedly while he was trying to give a speech, to the point that Crenshaw's security detail gave up and just stood there in exasperation while the crowd cackled.😂

Gallagher isn’t just a American hero but a really good guy, his trial was a farce and one of the biggest screw jobs I’ve ever seen. The prosecution and the judge violated more laws in one investigation than most criminals commit in a lifetime. Crenshaw is the perfect example of a man in love with the Washington life, and the dangerous McCain mindset that there is such a thing as a good type of big government.

I never understood the idea that just because someone was prior military or an "operator" they had some quality that made them leadership material. I served with a lot of men/women who were good soldiers but total shitbags otherwise and dumber than hell if not under strict military rules

The Navy SEALS really does sound like one of those "Housewives of Coranado" shows where a bunch of nasty bitches spend an hour a day talking shit about each other on TV.

Eddie could have avoided a ton of misery by not stabbing a dead terrorist with his knife in front of a bunch of piece of shit SEALS who did not like him because he stole their peanut butter.

There are a lot of good SEALs, but there are too many stories like this. There is a component to the training and selection that rewards hazing not conducive to morale and esprit-de-corps.

Reactions: 101st and ewoaf

I think one liked him...corpsman, maybe.

Gallagher isn’t just a American hero but a really good guy, his trial was a farce and one of the biggest screw jobs I’ve ever seen. The prosecution and the judge violated more laws in one investigation than most criminals commit in a lifetime. Crenshaw is the perfect example of a man in love with the Washington life, and the dangerous McCain mindset that there is such a thing as a good type of big government.

When democidal terrorists go to sleep they check under their beds for Eddie Gallagher and his team of roughnecks. He did to that ISIS bastard what we ALL wanted to do to these scum when the news of their atrocities first reached here.

Eddie Gallagher. Last of a dying breed of Navy SEALS. I watched an interview with Eddie Gallagher on the Shawn Ryan Show. That interview was extremely informative on what happened to him.
From memory I recall him talking about how his team ( the team that fucked him over ) all they wanted to do was lift weights all day and not go on missions. The bastards concocted a story of Gallagher cutting the throat of a prisoner, when the reality was he that he performed a tracheotomy on the kid try to save him, even though the guy was just about dead.

Then he talks about how the Navy chain of command fucks him, throws him in the brig and and tries to throw away the key.
Great interview. If you have some time.

Is anyone really surprised? This is the same piece of shit that netted the 5th highest yield on stock trading in all of congress while the country was suffering during the pandemic. Let’s not forget about his red flag bullshit either. Fuck him. He needs to get his good eye ripped out and skull fucked.

He's slick that's for sure. I could see him hopping over to the Demoncrat party if he though it would increase his election chances.
He doesn’t need to do that cause most voters are retarded. They’ll vote for him cause he was a nAvY sEaL and got made fun of on SNL.

From what I've read, both are kinda asshole'ish.

Mike
They are mostly arrogant from my experience overseas. Can't remember the team but they were huge douches when I worked along side them in Yemen circa 2012ish. The Army spec ops community is more of the silent professional type, and I never had any issue with them. You'll know within a couple minutes of meeting someone if they were a SEAL

Reactions: 101st and Oldloser