• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Navy SEAL Foundation - Raffle

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
Hello everyone.
I would like to tell you about a raffle that we are having to benefit the US Navy SEAL Foundation. We are proud to announce that the following items we will be given away to some lucky winner:

(1) Resco Instruments "Bullfrog" watch.
(1) DS&S Tactical "Neptune" knife.

These items are worth over $3,000.00 and the drawing will be held on Sunday August 18th at the 2013 Oregon Sniper Challenge awards ceremony. We are very proud to be associated with both Resco Instruments and DS&S Tactical and we are humbled to represent the Navy SEAL Foundation. You do not have to be present to win and we look forward to making some serious cash for such a worthy cause. Please check out the following link for information on the raffle and know that ALL proceeds will go to the Navy SEAL Foundation.

Link: 2013 Honoree : Coldbore Competitions, LLC

Steve Huisman
Cold Bore Competitions, LLC.

Last edited:
Picked up 5 tickets, glad I could donate to a good cause. Lord knows that I need to contribute more.
ryan, you just completed your payment.
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 4XL48613LY616813P.

We'll send a confirmation email to [email protected]. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *COLDBORECOM.