• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NBC’s chuck todd for the win

I'm confused. I thought Obiden was the most popular president ever.

Reactions: ACard

"no longer seen as competent and effective."​

Really? When was he EVER competent or effective? Answer: Never...unless you think lining his and his cohorts' pockets with money from kick-backs gained by selling us out was a strong personality trait. Fuck Joe Biden.

Reactions: Yasherka
This was evident from the go and sadly part of the plan, imo. The goal was to get her in his seat from the onset.

Careful what you wish for
Does Poopypants have time to get us in a quick nuclear war with Russia before they pull his plug?

• Wow
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Why the hell do people keep saying Biden is failing? Bringing down the USA is a necessary step in the NWO plan. This is not failure people. This is success. That's why Rush said in 2008 when the Kenyan was elected, "I hope he fails". Rush knew the agenda and wanted the agenda to fail. Guess what. The Kenyan didn't fail and the Kenyan is pulling potato's strings. When the Kenyan left office he said, "I'll still be heavily involved behind the scenes". Hahahahaha!!! No shit!!?? Thanks captain obvious!

Spoiler alert for the slow ones in the back. The NWO order is about to bring darkness on humanity. Keep staring at the potato and say he's failing and you will not be prepared for what is coming. The potato is an amusing distraction before the main event.

We are not voting our way out of this. No one is coming to save you. Buy more ammo.

Kill House Rules.jpg

This was evident from the go and sadly part of the plan, imo. The goal was to get her in his seat from the onset.

Careful what you wish for
agree, this is the start of the setup to boot Grampa Joe
the pre-programmed main stream news starts to point it out and brainwash the Joe lovers
then boom president kammy sucking dick all over the white house, the dog's cock wouldn't even be safe

agree, this is the start of the setup to boot Grampa Joe
the pre-programmed main stream news starts to point it out and brainwash the Joe lovers
then boom president kammy sucking dick all over the white house, the dog's cock wouldn't even be safe
Don’t worry. Fauxci will kill the dog with bugs before Kuntzilla gets to him.

problem is, that stupid cunt is even worse that oatmeal brains. i mean you would have to search really far to find someone worse than xiden, but damned if they didnt manage to find the person and put them second in line.
i’d even take the queer mayor over the kneepad queen.
Obama once admitted he wished he could be the permanent dictator of the U.S. He fits all the criteria.
He's back to pulling the strings.

But you wait till Cumchin Kamala forgets her place in the scheme and Michelle, formally known as Mike, dickslaps her.

Why the hell do people keep saying Biden is failing? Bringing down the USA is a necessary step in the NWO plan. This is not failure people. This is success. That's why Rush said in 2008 when the Kenyan was elected, "I hope he fails". Rush knew the agenda and wanted the agenda to fail. Guess what. The Kenyan didn't fail and the Kenyan is pulling potato's strings. When the Kenyan left office he said, "I'll still be heavily involved behind the scenes". Hahahahaha!!! No shit!!?? Thanks captain obvious!

Spoiler alert for the slow ones in the back. The NWO order is about to bring darkness on humanity. Keep staring at the potato and say he's failing and you will not be prepared for what is coming. The potato is an amusing distraction before the main event.

We are not voting our way out of this. No one is coming to save you. Buy more ammo.
^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

But you wait till Cumchin Kamala forgets her place in the scheme and Michelle, formally known as Mike, dickslaps her.

pretty sure that happens regularly already

and Montel is filming it!