• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NBC = Liberal Losers, ban all gun programs

Re: NBC = Liberal Losers, ban all gun programs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: virus51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is completely ridiculous. NBC has decided to immediately halt all hunting/gun shows on their network. So they want to take away shows that promote gun safety, show the practical use of the shooting sports, and the ethical hunting and conservation of our wildlife. Yeah, those are real enemies huh.

http://www.3gunnation.com/news/nbc_sports_network_cancels_gun_programming </div></div>

It's a war on guns out there- kill freedom in the name of the 20 dead who could have been protected by guns had they been there in the hands of the good guys- it's a frenzy.

Hit whitehouse.gov, open petitions and sign some- these are going to be the statistics used to push the bans

I bet they dont ban the cop shows thet kill lots of bad guys that bring in high dollar advertiseing revenues.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet they dont ban the cop shows thet kill lots of bad guys that bring in high dollar advertiseing revenues. </div></div>

+1000

I also read that Discovery is cancelling American Guns or Family Guns, which ever one they have, due to political correctness.

And Cerberus is selling its stake in Remington because of this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: virus51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Add Cheaper than Dirt to the list of companies I will be boycotting as well.

Cheaper than Dirt suspends all online firearm sales </div></div>

I think it's always self defeating when gun companies or conservatives yield an inch on freedom.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Is it terrible what happened? ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

Is it a reason to throw away freedom? ABSOLUTELY NOT</span>

In the early hours of the 6th of June 1944, 5000 Americans were lost on Normandy beaches, another 4000 paratroopers inland.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Was it HORRIBLE? ABSOLUTELY. Did America's "Greatest Generation" throw in the towel on freedom and say "we've seen this too many times in this war?" ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Americans need to be like the title of Patraeus's book

<span style="font-size: 20pt">ALL IN</span></span>