• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses NC 3 Day Level 1 Urban Defensive Marksman Course Open Enrollment August 6-8 2013

J.Boyette

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2003
    NC
    UrbanSniperlogo_zpsd476820c.jpg

• quick info:
    • Open to the public (with a background check or valid CCH)
    • August 6-8 2013
    • Cost: $560 per-person (LE, Mil, Nuclear Security, PSS 10% discount offered)
    • Ammunition: 500 rounds of duty or training rifle ammunition (quality handloads good to go)
      50 rounds of duty or training handgun ammunition
    • Location Camp Butner NC

a lot more info:
    Class link

Bottom line this is a Law Enforcement DDM course we hold, and I am opening it up to quality people in the public. I see no need in making it a closed LE / Mil event. This class will be a focus on 300yds and under marksmanship. we will shoot out to 600yds, but the goal is short range high quality marksmanship and basic urban tactics as a DDM.

John

Last edited:
    We have two students signed up at this time. We need two more to make this happen.

Over The years I have read so many posts about civilians not able to attend LE/Mil only courses. Here is your chance to attend a 3day pass / fail course with all the trimmings. Physical fitness, classroom time, range time, field work and top shelf instruction.