• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up nc and sc range

turtlesniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2008
aynor sc
well ive posted this in the sc thread and figure i would put this up for all to see.

we are shooting on my private farm on febuary 7 . i have 450 yards available to shoot right now.i have contacted some loggers and by spring to early summer i should have at least 1200 yards.

all responsible sh members that want to come are invited also friends are welcome.

no range fees but if you have steel or reactive targets you dont mind bringing for the day that would be good

if we can get this going i do not mind making this a monthly shoot/ gettogether.

if you need directions please pm me or call me at (843)254 8797
if you want to try map quest my address is

13985 pee dee rd south
galivants ferry sc 29544

thanks
bryan f

<span style="color: #FF0000">UPDATE</span> i will be trying to do this the first saturday of every month

Re: nc and sc range

The picture is deceiving. The wood target is 100 yards, the next is 250 and the back is 450. Turtlesniper has a very nice range.

PICTURES ARE OF TURTLESNIPER'S RANGE
IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Awesome invitation, thanks! Looks like you are about 2 hours away from where I am stationed when I get back to the States. If it becomes a monthly thing keep me informed please and I will surely come down when I can.

nutt you shooting tommorow? ive got a steel larue that has already agreed to participate.

turtle and nutt

I'll see you on Saturday. I have another target stand done for the range. I'll make the other one next week

We had a good turnout today, there was some good wind and guns. Mosins to GAP's, AR's and AK's, .22's to a .50. Click the pics to enlarge.

Some of the rifles on the line.

Shooting002.jpg

Nutt missing, but doing it quickly and with style.

Shooting004.jpg

Me on locked&loaded's .50, grinning like a schoolboy.

Shooting006.jpg

l&l, Nuttshooter, and turtle sniper trying to figure out which end the loud thing comes out of.

Shooting010.jpg

The wind flags standing at attention

Shooting008.jpg

Here are a few more from Turtle Snipers ranger today. Had a good time with a great bunch of guys. It is nice meeting and getting to shoot with other HIDE members. I will post more later.

turtleandchris.jpg

turtle-1.jpg

theotherway.jpg

theempties.jpg

redsc.jpg

offhand50.jpg

firingline.jpg

I'll be out of town again the first Saturday of next month, but will try to make the following one.

Finnally found my way through the forum to get here... Had an awesome time and looking forward to the next little get together. Great pics and vid clips. Hope everyone had fun with the Barrett. I'll load it up for the next shoot...

turtle,
count me in, I'll bring the camera. We need to get nutt on top of the silo for some action shots.

btt first saturday in april trying to make this a regular thing an red you better be there with that new kmw

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locked&loaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet setup.... You make me hurl...
grin.gif
</div></div>

...sez the guy with all the cool gear!

It's a nice rifle no doubt, it's too bad I can't halfway run it.

Considering I shot your GAP before you did, I guess it would be hard to argue wouldn't it?
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greybeard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks nice. And I see the new blue ammo factory? </div></div>

Hey man, I didn't even see this post somehow. That's her, right now it's just setup for .45 and .223, you're welcome to come use it anytime you want. Let me know when you want to shoot the KMW.

95LTZ said Billy will come if it's not raining. To far to go for him if weather is bad. Me and 95TLZ are going on a powder run tomorrow. Drop me an email if your looking for something. Shops in GA and he had alot but @ 22.00 lbs. or 148.00 per 8 lbs + tax. I'll have extra cash for a few lbs. Donald

I'm still up in the air, but will make it if possible. My wife is going in tomorrow morning to have a baby, and things may not go well as the doc is estimating he's 11 lbs 5 oz. I'll have a better idea towards the end of the week.

definately would like to come down and meet some of you guys. the longest range we have here is 275 and it is not that great of an area, as the wind is terrible. on a calm day 0-10 mph, the wind is gusting like 20 mph i guess frome the lay of the land. anyways i could also use some of the pointers from people that shoot further than 100 on a regular basis