• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NCAA Football

wolf10t

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2011
I cant wait for football season to get here....

Go Big Red....

Nebraska #1....

Re: NCAA Football

Nebraska should do even better than last year considering they transferred to the most overrated major conference in NCAA football. There is a reason that the Big Ten gets their butts handed to them on a yearly basis in bowl games.

Hey, at least they don't have any "little sisters of the poor". When they can hang with the SEC or PAC-10 then they might have something to cheer about.

Having said that, I too am anxious for the return of college football.

Josh

Roll Tide! Looks like a good schedule for another trip to the national championship game. LORD WILLING

Virginia will dominate.....the L column
sick.gif

<span style="color: #990000"><span style="font-size: 23pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Roll Tide!</span></span></span>

RollTide.jpg

You know how ridiculously insecure you are about your own measly conference when you have to name the divisions "Legends" and "Leaders"

I'm a college football junkie. Let's Go Mountaineers! WVU! I'm hoping the coaching change works out.

I might have to be a Roll Tide fan after seeing this gal...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G.Ruff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #660000"><span style="font-size: 23pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Roll Tide!</span></span></span>

RollTide.jpg
</div></div>

<span style="color: maroon"><span style="font-weight: bold">ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

Three weeks to go and then it is on......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Go Gators.....
</span>
gator_girls-78.jpg
</div></div>
Now thats what I am talking about GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!

Even though they usually suck and just like upestting TU or OK I always say WHOOOOOOOOOOP

295t2e.jpg

I am lovin this thread.....

and no I don't care that they are sisters....

Two weeks to kick off.....GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about the U...they may not have a football team next yr....

I love me some college football. Grew up watching Florida State, liked watching Tebow and the Gators the past few years and now the Ducks offense is a sight to see. I gota support Landry Jones, QB/Oklahoma, New Mexico kid doin great things.

All college football needs is playoffs!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf10t</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am lovin this thread.....

and no I don't care that they are sisters....

Two weeks to kick off.....GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about the U...they may not have a football team next yr....</div></div>
There will be football at the "U". !!! As much as I hate to admit it I believe that atleast part of what that weasle Shapiro is claiming is true, However, I feel that alot of it will also end up unfounded or grossly exagerated. In the end I think sanctions, loss of scholarships and some missed bowl games will be they're punishment but football will still remain. Unfortunately it probably wont be very good football though
frown.gif

I was looking forward to seeing what Al Golden could do down there but you almost feel sorry for the guy who now has to deal with this and suffer the consequences. But you can always look on the bright side of how utterly spineless and useless the NCAA rules infractions committee is and hope for an Auburn or Ohio St outcome. Last year they proved they make up the rules as they go. Plus this goes on in about say what? 99% of schools in some way shape or form?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mpmilton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was looking forward to seeing what Al Golden could do down there but you almost feel sorry for the guy who now has to deal with this and suffer the consequences. But you can always look on the bright side of how utterly spineless and useless the NCAA rules infractions committee is and hope for an Auburn or Ohio St outcome. Last year they proved they make up the rules as they go. Plus this goes on in about say what? 99% of schools in some way shape or form? </div></div>

Your absolutely right mpmilton NCAA rules are ridiculous. Yeah it's not right to allow players to receive money at will from boosters or recruiters I get that. But everyone knows that as a a player their will be perks ( ie meals comped at restaurants, invitation to exclusive parties wether in clubs or yachts as in Miami's case and other similar perks that any of us would accept in a heart beat). Who doesn't want to go to parties on a multi million dollar yacht? I know the allegations go further than this but these too are included aswell as other pretty stupid ones. These players get whored around for 3-4 yrs by NCAA and universities and its ok because they get a scholarship. These schools or the NCAA don't care about you or what you do with your education. Thats why all these kids get taken care of when it comes to their grades and anyone who has been there knows they do. You are there to bring in money, no if's, and's, or but's. Then when an inner city (dirt poor) kid accepts $100 for for shoes or something else they can't afford, they pin you up on the front page of the paper or espn like your some kind of criminal. Lets not even get into the players there who have kids already, do you think they're in a tight financial situation? Anyway the NCAA needs to take a good long look at itself see the things that they're doing wrong aswell. It seems like this is happening more and more every year.

Less than a week to go.....

GBR!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebraska is going to be dynamite this year......

When are they going to give the DEATH Penalty to Miami?????

Fred that has been the most accurate, most intelligent statement made in this thread so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To paraphrase The NY Times, if you ain't SEC, you ain't shit. </div></div>

That sounds about right, ROLL TIDE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boomer Sooner!!!!</div></div>

you're rooting for the wrong team in Oklahoma. Don't be a follower.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To paraphrase The NY Times, if you ain't SEC, you ain't shit. </div></div>

Funny thing is we laugh every day at the lies the NY Times is famous for spewing. Now all of a sudden their "experts".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To paraphrase The NY Times, if you ain't SEC, you ain't shit. </div></div>

Funny thing is we laugh every day at the lies the NY Times is famous for spewing. Now all of a sudden their "experts".

</div></div>
We don't criticize them for who they are, we criticize them for what they say. And even the most inveterate of liars sometimes fuck up and tell the truth.

Especially when it's this obvious.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fred_C_Dobbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To paraphrase The NY Times, if you ain't SEC, you ain't shit. </div></div>

</div></div>
We don't criticize them for who they are, we criticize them for what they say. And even the most inveterate of liars sometimes fuck up and tell the truth.

Especially when it's this obvious.</div></div>

The only time the NYT tells the truth is when they put the day and date on their front page. Other than that.....I wouldn't bet on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m151m</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets go Hokies </div></div>

Hokies went....so did Virginia.

Off to a good start.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who would be the right team? Tulsa?

</div></div>

Ummmm, no.

Well all you guys got to see your teams on Saturday but tonight is for my C - A - N - E - S.

"It's all about da U"

And if there is anyplace I don't go to for advice, analysis or opininion on college football it's ny. The state or the city. I think pravda would be a more reliable source of intelligence than the ny times.

Is Cops on tonight? <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cuffm4615</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well all you guys got to see your teams on Saturday but tonight is for my C - A - N - E - S.

"It's all about da U" </div></div>

Not only did the "U" get beat, but they got beat by the ugliest uniforms in all of College football, lol