• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NCAA Tourney pick em idea

BrettSass844

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2009
Germantown, OHIO
Was thinking of a way we could have a little fun with the tournament for a good cause. Will likely have to get the permission to proceed from a moderator but was curious if anyone would be interested. Let say we fill out brackets with a entry fee of no more than $10. If we could get enough interested Hide members the top 3 or so could get their money back with the remaining cash going towards an optic of some kind or gift cert from a Hide vendor to a military or LEO member. Or we could give the gift cert or optic to the winning brackets local law enforcement. I am sure we got quite a few members that fill out brackets each year. Seems like a good way to have a little competative fun. I would gladly keep track of everything unless everyone would be more comfortable with one of the more vetern members or mods doing so. Ideas or suggestions???
Thanks guys,
Brett

Re: NCAA Tourney pick em idea

Thats a good idea. Didn't even think of a foundation or group like that. I'm all for it. Or we could split it between two such as wounded warrior and American Snipers. Either way its a good thing for sure. If this doesn't pick up a little I might post a link in a couple other forums that get more traffic like the bolt action and optics sections.