• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ND through the wall in a townhouse - pics inside

Olen_4504

[ ]
Supporter
Minuteman
May 16, 2018
Montpelier, Virginia
A guy that works for me showed me these pics today. His kids baby sitter runs a daycare out of their townhome. Last night the neighbor sent a round through the wall into the ceiling. The baby sitter/husband didn’t even hear it. They saw it the next morning and went over to confront the neighbor then called the cops to report it.

I’m curious, can the NDer get charged with anything? Reckless discharge of a firearm or something?

Sketchy. Especially considering it’s a daycare. of course the neighbor says “I swore it was unloaded!”

FA8576F4-6586-441F-8F89-823159E37352.jpeg
6E2E37FD-3CFF-438E-92C0-653E2F2F8D0E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Jgunner
Reactions: Olen_4504
Hi,

Should be a reckless charge of something or another but your coworker may or may not want to PUSH the Daycare aspect of the situation because lots of areas do not allow "Daycare" businesses to operate from a home and most of the ones that do require a load of licenses and insurance regulations.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: Ravenworks
Hi,

Should be a reckless charge of something or another but your coworker may or may not want to PUSH the Daycare aspect of the situation because lots of areas do not allow "Daycare" businesses to operate from a home and most of the ones that do require a load of licenses and insurance regulations.

Sincerely,
Theis

oh yea, that's already a whole different issue. i believe a few months ago she got in trouble or a warning for that exact thing and had cut back on the number of kids there.

regardless. 0 kids, or 1 kid or 4 kids or 17 kids. still sketchy

Reactions: Bender
Many years back a friend of mine had a 7.62x39 come through the floor of his third level apartment. Neighbor below was drunk at 2am and loaded his SKS, decided to unload the gun by cycling the action with a loaded 30 rd mag still in place. Takes out the mag and pulls the trigger. The shot woke my friend and his wife up but they couldn't figure what it was. The police were called by someone, but the guy laid low and nothing happened that night. It wasn't until the next morning that the wife found a hole in her shoe and my friend investigated further, finding a crack in the frame of his bedroom window. Idiot neighbor denied everything, but police found the hole in his ceiling and the paint was coated in GSR.

Reactions: Olen_4504
Yeah, you almost always get away with one shot in the night. it's the second one that gets people's attention.
(varmint control)

Reactions: wh20crazy
Glad everyone is ok.

I would be at the police station filing a report. That's crazy shit.