• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up NE Tactical skills class at Pemi, NH today.

Jimmy2Times

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2005
Amesbury, Massachusetts
Thanks to Rob and Ken for putting this together. A truly awesome day, and a great bunch of guys.

Here's some pics. I didn't want to post anybody's pic without their permission, so here's just a few:

1-3.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

6.jpg

Shooting at movers:

5-2.jpg

And there's this sexy motherfucker:

2-3.jpg

And this freakazoid:

7.jpg

Re: NE Tactical skills class at Pemi, NH today.

Well if I knew today was all about you........

Selfish asshole where are the rest of them!!!

1evfd61ak5jddf11.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1evfd61ak5jddf11.jpg
</div></div>

This is to funny.

C'mon Rob, tell us what you really think about Asi's "Tactical Skinny Jeans/Sock" combo!
Seriously, Thanks again Rob!

Enough about that! Wheres all the pictures of me?

On anoter note, I would also like to thank Rob and Ken for setting this up. This was really the best day of shoting I've ever had. It was great to finally meet everyone in person.
Rob: If you ever plan on doing a follow-up class, I'm definitely in! It was a great time had by all, lots of new info, and a very healthy dose of tactical gear, as promised.
I really feel that evrything I learned will help to make me a better shooter.
After 8 hours of shooting, Ben and I were finally ready to call it a day. Of course, by the time we were half way home, we were already talking about our next "outing".
When's the next Train-up Day?
Thanks everyone,
Matt

Well now that I have everyone's permission, I will post the rest of the pics up when I get home from work tonight.

Look forward to seeing them.

Here is a few more:

Gear:
IMG_9334.jpg

Barricade drill #1:
IMG_9330.jpg

Barricade #2:
IMG_9340.jpg

Speed Drills:
IMG_9339.jpg

Down the line #1
IMG_9345.jpg

Down the line #2
IMG_9351.jpg

Milling Targets / Spotting Trace:
IMG_9349.jpg

Pony Boy shooting the dreaded barricade:

S1053721.jpg

S1053722.jpg

S1053723.jpg

S1053724.jpg

S1053725.jpg

S1053732.jpg

S1053734.jpg

S1053745.jpg

Kevin's mover target. Goddamn, that boy can shoot!:
S1053749.jpg

The aptly named GunGuru himself:

S1053750.jpg

Kevin rocked that shit. "Hammer of The Gods!"

I'm bummed I wasn't setup fort this class. it was cool to get a chance to check out all the different hardware. I'll be ready next class. I just ordered a stick today. I have a Savage 10 FLCP-K on the way. rob add me to the list of guys are will be there next class.

I'm going to start a team.

Team Hershey Blasters.

So far it is just me, anyone want to join?

I'm going to try and reach Hersheys chocolate and somebody from the Willy Wonka Factory for sponsorship.

Whoa whoa whoa there, big fella. Patrick was going on and on about his fledgling Team Fudge Packers. I wouldn't wanna see a schism in our little group before we've barely even gotten started!
smile.gif

I said no such thing. All I said was that in regard to your Remy 700, the PSS was an acronym for Push Some Shit or something like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Buginout</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm bummed I wasn't setup fort this class. it was cool to get a chance to check out all the different hardware. I'll be ready next class. I just ordered a stick today. I have a Savage 10 FLCP-K on the way. rob add me to the list of guys are will be there next class. </div></div>

That Savage is a great rifle. You should be ready to rock for the next class. Are you still thinking about the Millett TRS? If you're still looking at scope options, send me a PM. I have a couple suggestions in the price range we talked about.

And speaking of the next class....... Any ideas when?

Wow, theres a lot of pictures of Asi shooting from off of the barricade. He must have spent a lot of time doing that.LOL
These are all the pics I took. I really meant to take more, but I got sidetracked and spent most of my time shooting.
Heres what I have:

154do4x.jpg

11745s6.jpg

33fdkex.jpg

209hvye.jpg

oho9pk.jpg

2vdk8et.jpg

I just came across this and I am jealous. Looked like alot of fun. If you guys do another, and don't mind a newbie I'd love to go. I just started to get into shooting precision rifles and have been shooting my Sako Quad trainer, but I would like to get my Remington 308 out and see how I can do with the centerfires. Would love a little mentoring also. Very hard to critique yourself. Just trying to get some good glass for the 308 and am ready to let her loose.

PM me with your email and I'll add you to our NE Tactical shooters' list!

Same here. If you have another class I would be interested.