• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEAR brake for TRG

Will Fennell

Sergeant
Minuteman
Guys,
I never thought I would be interested in a muzzle break for any rifle in .308, but my LR mentor suggested I try one on my TRG 22. I was ordering a base from Richard Near, so I had him send me his muzzle break also.......well I am really impressed! The TRG 22 certainly wasn't punishing before, but it is soooo much easier to stay in the gun now with it! It certainly makes afternoon practice sessions easier,....I can imagine that my upcoming trip to Rifles Only will be easier to stay focused on learning rather than fighting the rifle.

I can't compare Near's break to others, but I can say that his is a well made piece of gear, and certainly does a great job.

Re: NEAR brake for TRG

+1 for any of Richard's products. High quality gear and a great guy to do business with. Quick, example...I had just returned from a det to Africa and ordered a Near base for my TRG. Mastercard saw someone trying to use a cc in the US when the owner was supposed to be in Africa and locked the card down. Richard couldn't get his money but sent me the base anyway before even speaking with me! Can't go wrong with Near.

Re: NEAR brake for TRG

I have one on my tikka tactical from him too. It works great and made a night and day difference. Well worth it and the nice thing is his shop is only 45 minutes away.