• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nebraska, Ohio State, and Michigan fans welcome to the SEC!

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
I admire these teams for wanting to play anywhere, any place, any time. You guys would be more then welcome here in the SEC. Alabama and Auburn fans would welcome you to our state. The ACC is also sounding off like they have a pair. We wont be any better off in the spring, but also dealing with the flu.

Even if I cant to sit in the stadium, ill pay whatever the cost to watch on TV. I hope the football gods can make something happen. Need to take the team with balls from these other conferences and make two massive ones out of the SEC and ACC teams and combine them. And one play the other. Would be epic. id pay any price to watch. big time $$ maker.

Last edited:
Thanks. As a Buckeye fan I'm pissed but there's nothing that can be done about it. Guess I'm going to have to find another team to root for this fall. The rub of it my team was loaded this year.

Reactions: earthquake
Bucks alum and fan here. We we're stacked for this season. Bummer, but I'm hopeful you guys play, I'll watch it. I won't watch the NFL.

Won't be hard to find something to do on Saturday that doesn't involve sitting on the couch. Maybe shoot more...

Reactions: winniedonkey
While a long time M fan, i'm sick of ALL the nonsense, haven't been a "pro" fan for many years for various reasons. I watched a bit of some games this past weekend (notably UNC/Syracuse , Duke/ND as well as Georgia Southern/Campbell games.) The things i saw on uniforms...well anyways. IF M plays at all this year AND starts toeing to the current trend I'll be done with them. I haven't looked to see what UGA is doing but they are my usual 2nd choice. Seeing that chump Saban support the Marxist's is ridiculous so my choices for college fball will be limited I respect App State's heart but I may go the line of a coworker and support a service academy only. As far as the couch, YEP, I'll get more bowhunting in this year with no need or interest in watching game day.

College is following in the footsteps of the pro league... SJW bs. No thanks I have better things to do on a Saturday afternoon. Like watching paint dry.

Reactions: hseII
Big 10 football will be back in October.

OSU Alumni here.

FB_IMG_1600302588764.jpg