• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Nebraska, Sniper’s Hide Fundamentals of Marksmanship 3 Day Class, July 31-Aug 2

Jcmar15

JM Precision-Gunsmithing, training
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2017
Wauneta, NE
I'm hosting Frank for a 3 day class on July 31-Aug 2 of 2020. This class will be similar to his Colorado class.

Sniper’s Hide Fundamentals of Marksmanship 3-Day Class
$1075 Total Cost

($75 covers the Range Fee for all three days)

Expect to shoot 100-1200 yards (hopefully further). Wind reading will be covered also.

Requirements

Ammo
: 300 rounds of match ammo

Rifle: A precision rifle, bolt or gas gun, capable of 1 MOA precision or better.

Caliber: Any center fired cartridge that has a muzzle velocity under 3200 fps so we don’t damage the steel targets, I don’t recommend magnum calibers as a general rule. You’ll get more out of the class if you’re not in pain. 6.5 Creedmoor, 6 Creedmoor, .308 Win, .224 Valkyrie, and similar short action cartridges would be great choices.

Optic: Anything reliable that is greater than 1x. This course will be at least 1200 yards so plan accordingly.

Gear: Any standard precision rifle gear. Rear bag, bipod, data book, etc. Also, spotting scopes or binoculars on a tripod would be helpful.

Details

Food:
Host will be providing lunch all 3 days and will have a cooler of water. Bring snacks and drinks for yourself as we are fairly remote.

Weather: Its south west Nebraska in August, so its probably going to be hot and windy but it could rain or it could be nice. Please plan accordingly.

JM Precision’s private range located near Wauneta, NE

For more information or to register for the class, please contact Jake McDaniel at JM Precision via phone or email.

Reactions: Mike4837
Hey guys if anyone interested or has any questions let me know.

thanks
Jake

We still have a few slots available, let me know if you have any questions.

I'm hosting Frank for a 3 day class on July 31-Aug 2 of 2020. This class will be similar to his Colorado class.

Sniper’s Hide Fundamentals of Marksmanship 3-Day Class
$1075 Total Cost

($75 covers the Range Fee for all three days)

Expect to shoot 100-1200 yards (hopefully further). Wind reading will be covered also.

Requirements

Ammo
: 300 rounds of match ammo

Rifle: A precision rifle, bolt or gas gun, capable of 1 MOA precision or better.

Caliber: Any center fired cartridge that has a muzzle velocity under 3200 fps so we don’t damage the steel targets, I don’t recommend magnum calibers as a general rule. You’ll get more out of the class if you’re not in pain. 6.5 Creedmoor, 6 Creedmoor, .308 Win, .224 Valkyrie, and similar short action cartridges would be great choices.

Optic: Anything reliable that is greater than 1x. This course will be at least 1200 yards so plan accordingly.

Gear: Any standard precision rifle gear. Rear bag, bipod, data book, etc. Also, spotting scopes or binoculars on a tripod would be helpful.

Details

Food:
Host will be providing lunch all 3 days and will have a cooler of water. Bring snacks and drinks for yourself as we are fairly remote.

Weather: Its south west Nebraska in August, so its probably going to be hot and windy but it could rain or it could be nice. Please plan accordingly.

JM Precision’s private range located near Wauneta, NE

For more information or to register for the class, please contact Jake McDaniel at JM Precision via phone or email.

"similar to his Colorado Class."
Hahahha - Except... he's bringing TAYLOR.
Let's get this filled up. It's only a little over a week away and I'm stoked.

This was an outstanding shooting venue. Very challenging winds throughout the day and steel set in a beautiful setting in southwest Nebraska. The hosts were incredibly hospitable. Very comfortable classroom.

I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Thanks to @Jcmar15 for a great weekend. We will be duplicating this in the future. Stay tuned here.

SnipersHide Precision Rifle Course has found a new home-away-from-home.
IMG_1674.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1682.jpeg
    IMG_1682.jpeg
    647.5 KB · Views: 45
Echo:
IMG_0745 4.JPG

Yes this venue was awesome the students were a blast to hang with, and the target package was awesome. So good in fact Marc and I are staying an extra day to shoot the place.

Short ride from Denver on our way across the US to teach some Precision Rifle classes.

IMG_0741 4.JPG

IMG_0747 4.JPG

IMG_0748 4.JPG

Saw students improve, tested some theory and identified some points of potential errors, this was a great block.
IMG_0754 4.JPG

IMG_0755 4.JPG
IMG_0756 4.JPG

Welcome to our summer of shooting, no Kung Flu in NE, just great sweet corn, a lot of beef, and tons of fun.

I wanted to thank Frank and Marc for coming out for the class. All the students had a great time and learned a ton. We are planning on doing another class around the same time frame next year I’ll be making a new thread for in in the next couple of days. Thanks again to everyone involved in the class
D869B1C9-F76C-441E-B249-5269C6D9E26E.jpeg
865AEFFF-E4BE-4FB4-9AAB-33A7CDDF8EE1.jpeg
2586000A-84D8-47EA-86BE-9CFECFF2DEBC.jpeg
49D91CF0-D095-49CB-AA20-6B3454A22A82.jpeg
D24802C6-B053-41F5-B9F4-5054A48611AF.jpeg
96B15BE4-408F-4CF5-B1C4-ED42720D5424.jpeg
F6493ADF-21DA-477A-985B-7CEFFA3257EF.jpeg
F24356E7-3335-4E52-ABD7-260F3E376036.jpeg
67BB3A3D-2F5A-42BB-AF2C-6922A50CE3B6.jpeg

Reactions: Lowlight
Terrific time with GREAT shooters. What a gem in the Mid-West! This range has it all... terrain, distance and WIND, WONDERFUL WIND. I cannot wait to get back. Thanks to Jake and Marissa for the wonderful hospitality.

PRESS - BREAK - FREEZE

Taylor

Reactions: Joeydias3