• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Nebraska Trading Thread

jeepnsammys

Private
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2011
So maybe this is a good way for people in there own state to find and trade what they dont need for what they do need? i will give it a whirl
I have lots of primers (CCI large and small 200,400,450,41 also Winchester, Remington, and Federal) and am looking for H1000 anyone got extra want to trade

I’m up by Norfolk tagging in. If anyone is nearby, let me know

are any of you guys that are tagging in looking for anything or have anything youll trade ?

Have to trade
1000 BR2 LRP
1000 Winchester LRP
200 Hornady VLD 6.5 bullets

Looking for SRP
I’m in Kansas 10 miles from Nebraska border.

I need to double check what I have. I know I have a couple powders I would be interested in trading for some Leverevolution. Located in Lincoln.

Also interested in dillon xl750 caliber conversion kits for 223, 6mm arc, 6.5 creedmoor.

I'm in Cheyenne but from NE Nebraska originally. I try and make it back when I can.

I have just under 4# of RL 26 and a few hundred sierra 6mm 110 matchkings that I'd be willing to trade if anyone needs them.

Preferred powders are RL23 and H1000

I’m in Sidney and originally tagged in to get notifications.
I have Remington bench rest small rifle primers and am looking for CCI br2 large rifle primers.
Also started a 6 Creed build and want some new or once fired brass...

I need to double check what I have. I know I have a couple powders I would be interested in trading for some Leverevolution. Located in Lincoln.

Also interested in dillon xl750 caliber conversion kits for 223, 6mm arc, 6.5 creedmoor.
i have leverevolution 2lbs let me know

Omaha metro area. I have
38lbs of lead .40 180gr bullets and a few hundred brass

Looking for light weight 6mm varmint bullets

Last edited:
I have 2 boxs of CCI 350 Large Pistol Primers to trade for rifle primers or powder (varget, 4350, H1000, Retumbo etc...)

Last edited:
i’m just south of alma ne and have 8lbs of unopened h1000 that i would trade for some primers if anyone is interested.

Southeast Auburn, Nebraska, got H4350 and SRP/LRP
I'm in Wheatland Wyoming, but originally from Ogallala. I have 10 unopened 1 lb jugs of 748 and an unopened 8lb jug h4895 to trade or sell. I'm looking for h4895. I might drive to swap for the right stuff. I also have 2k large pistol primers I don't need.

To you guys from GI, if you see any blem 6.5 147 or 130 eld’s at Hornady, could you pick them up for me? I don’t get through there as often these days and it’s about time for a restock.

As for trade items, I’ve got 1k large pistol primers (pretty sure it’s a full box) , 9mm and 223 brass. I’ll go through the bench and see What else I’ve got.

Looking for the above eld’s or 73g eld’s or 75g bthp’s

To you guys from GI, if you see any blem 6.5 147 or 130 eld’s at Hornady, could you pick them up for me? I don’t get through there as often these days and it’s about time for a restock.

As for trade items, I’ve got 1k large pistol primers (pretty sure it’s a full box) , 9mm and 223 brass. I’ll go through the bench and see What else I’ve got.

Looking for the above eld’s or 73g eld’s or 75g bthp’s
Hornady has been closed to the public sice the start of covid, I stop by weekly to check.

Tagging in from St. Paul.
I got 1k of small pistol primers I'd trade for large or small rifle on equal number trade.
Also have 4 lbs of varget I'd trade for r26, rl22, r17 or r16
3lbs of h4895 and 4lbs of h4831 I'd trade for any of the "r" powders listed or cfe223, cfe black, h110, r7.
*Varget and 3lbs of the 4831 are spoken for pending trade with jeepnsammys

Last edited:
Well, that sucks. Shows how long it’s been since I’ve been down there.
Yeah I'd does, wish I would have bought more when I could get in there. I keep stopping so soon as they open I plan on getting all I can, and I'll sure try to help you out.

I appreciate it! Glad I didn’t drive 2 hrs down to get blue balled 🤣

Actually for the Hornady rejects...GI Loan carries some of the rejects now since Hornady is closed. They put up some shelves on the south wall behind the desk. Some days there are quite a few stocked up there. I've bought several boxes of 285g eld's for my Lapua RPR. They had several boxes of 147 9mm's the other day. Bullets only of course! I'll take a look for you Darin, next time I'm there.