• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

neck down 308 LC brass to 260

desertHK

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2008
AZ
I know it can be done. The question is does it last longer than the standard Remy brass? or am I better just buying the Remy brass and be done with it? If anyone has done the 308 LC brass to 260, can you tell me if you get more reloads out of them? Thanks for your help

Re: neck down 308 LC brass to 260

Of course it depends on the mood, but a pack of New Castles can't go wrong.

that new castle brown ale stuff .....well lets just say i woke up the next morning.....my hair hurt & i could'nt make a fist.

I've done 308 LC to 260 with the 7-08 intermediary sizing step but it was when I didn't have the skads of 260 rem brass I now have. I recall turning the necks as well. Didn't stay on that lot of brass so can't speak as to what you really want to know about its useful reloading life. I'll try and find that lot and run it few more times to see if some useful info might be gleaned.