• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need 6mm/.243" projectiles?

CK1.0

\m/ SLAYER \m/
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2020
Nashville
Like many, I've been looking for 6mm/.243" projectiles to no avail for months it seems...

Somehow stumbled upon these yesterday (at the source of all places): 500ct boxes of Barnes 112gr Match Burners in-stock for $0.32 per bullet, free shipping.

I have no affiliation with Barnes or anything, I've just shot 1500+ of them and they perform just like DTAC's for me. Hope this helps someone out.

Last edited:
Like many, I've been looking for 6mm/.243" projectiles to no avail for months it seems...

Somehow stumbled upon these yesterday (at the source of all places): 500ct boxes of Barnes 112gr Match Burners in-stock for $0.32 per bullet, free shipping.

I have no affiliation with Barnes or anything, I've just shot 1500+ of them and they perform just like DTAC's for me. Hope this helps someone out.

Helped me out, thanks!

Reactions: CK1.0
Never realized they sold direct, thanks! Needed some light .264s for my creedmoor shorty, they have 120gr in stock.

Pretty soon I feel Match Burners are going to fall in the same boat as hybrids. A lot of people are getting on the Barnes boat lately it seems, which is awesome as long as they can keep production way up.