• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need 9MM (.355) Diameter) - 115 GR JHP Info

tcalfee1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
East, TN
Anyone with experience with Zero Brand Jacketed Pistol Bullets> good - bad ? I know they are sold thru Roze Distribution... Look to be a great price for a JHP.

Re: Need 9MM (.355) Diameter) - 115 GR JHP Info

I've heard nothing but good about them. Seems like they're always out when I need them though.

Thanks Joe
Do you know anywhere other than Roze Dist that sells them ??

Sure, lot's of IPSC shooter use Zero bullets. I don't remember the latest stats from last year's nationals but I'm willing to bet that Zero is still in the #2 or #3 position.
I personally haven't used their 115 gr. bullets so I can't speak from experience. I use MontanaGold as do many others -- good product at good prices. Also, Hornady HAP bullets are very good (but more $$).

But, you may want to check on Brian Enos's site as that's where most of the IPSC/USPSA guys hang out.
In fact, see this thread for lot's of opinion: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113212

K2
Thanks that is a great thread... Lots of help..
Now it sounds like I'm not alone and just have to wait for them to get inventory.