• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a flush cup in a hollow stock or forend? Look no further!

GrantA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2010
Thomasville, GA USA
I came across these online, and thought they'd be perfect for a couple fiberglass AR freefloat tubes I made. It just happened that I used a 1/2" bit for my vent holes so they go right in!
Impact Weapons Components
productimage-picture-qd-micro-mount-150_jpg_280x280_q85.jpg

This will be perfect for hollow stocks too, such as my HS stock, it'll be getting one soon.

FYI When ordering, it asks you to select a handguard but I called and confirmed it doesn't make any difference which handguard you select. It came with 2 pairs of allen screws (long and short) to snug it on the inside and it uses a split ring, like a very thin keyring that fits into a groove on the outside of the stock. Due to the design it can't be made "flush" with the stock, but it will only protrude about 1/16" if you use the upper groove (it has 2 grooves to choose from).
It's limited rotation to boot

Oh and the best part, made in the USA

I have a couple I put in A2 stocks. Easy to install. Helps to have a third hand around to put on the split ring.

Noveske does have a slick flush one IF you're using it on a nearly flat surface. The way it attaches I wasn't thrilled about using it on a round handguard. For my 5r stock it may be the better choice though actually

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk