• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a Good Cobbler

AIKNOWU

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2018
I've had a hell of a time getting some boots done over, with a new welt and sole put on. I've had them with two separate cobblers; both lied for months about "working on" the boots before returning them to me in new, un-worked-on condition.
Anybody got a reliable cobbler they can recommend? I'm near western NC, but would ship these boots anywhere CONUS.

I have several friends that have had these guys do work for them. It is not inexpensive but the work was first class.

they also make cookies , shoes. watches and I guess pies and Christmas gifts lol what a racket .
1632101230189.png

Last edited:
The Heel Barn in Spartanburg have always done great work for me. I have been using them for a very long time. They are about an hour from hendersonville NC.

I've had a hell of a time getting some boots done over, with a new welt and sole put on. I've had them with two separate cobblers; both lied for months about "working on" the boots before returning them to me in new, un-worked-on condition.
Anybody got a reliable cobbler they can recommend? I'm near western NC, but would ship these boots anywhere CONUS.
Fitzgerlad's in Sylva NC have done numerous things for me. Excellent quality of work, and cheap IMHO. Great people to deal with.