• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a little help

Hattrick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2014
Ok here is where I'm at. I bit the bullet Rim X is coming, Bartlin barrel being spun and nothing to put it in. My impatient self can not wait on a custom ordered Stock as that was my first thought, so I'm looking at the either the Bravo or Whiskey due to the availability. I've never handled either any imput is appreciated.

I had mine in a bravo for a little while till my manners was ready, mine at that point had a medium palma @20” and it felt good/balanced. I’m not sure the contour you’ve got coming but I know KRG recommended a Remington varmint contour, but I thing anything under 1.25” will be fine.

The one I have at Keystone will be a 24' medium Palm. Did you like fit and feel of the Bravo?

I have no complaints with the bravo, I’ve been using one since 2019 on a 6cheatmoor for PRS and then as a do all rig after I built a dedicated match rig. I’ve been switching between my bravo and PRS1 without any noticeable adjustment.

It makes the switch between the RimX and the b14r almost seamless besides the obvious difference in feel.