• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a new girlfriend?

Re: Need a new girlfriend?

She should be in jail. Thats assault. Dumb f#&king bitch.

Had he hit his head on the toilet, it might have been a very VERY ugly situation.

Absolutely unacceptable. That was about 11 steps down from "prank", in my books.

Mind you, it is 'curious' as to whether this was "retaliation" of some sorts, for something he may have done prior. That possibility does exist. Otherwise, she isn't long for this world.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is that assault? </div></div>

Choose another word......

Wow! I'd bet they are one of those prank-pulling couples but that's brutal.

Bet she she got butt-seck'd that night.

A bit less brutal.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEwo2RfDEgw&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEwo2RfDEgw&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

You know, their is something really wrong with someone that would do that to someone they are in a relationship with. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Relax guys, it looks staged to me.

- When stepping on something slippery, your front foot slides forward, and you fall backwards or sideways. Why does this idiot try to run in place like a cartoon, and then fall forward?

- What's he looking at so intently when he gets out of the shower? He's clearly concentrating too hard on making "the fall" look natural.

- There is no reason the closet door should have fallen down. Extra drama for this staged event it seems.

- Why doesn't he try to catch himself as he's falling? The randomly flailing arms are a dead give-away.

- If it happened to you, do you think the first thing out of your mouth would be, "Ugh! What happened?"

- Why was the towel wrapped so nicely around him before he even came into the camera's view?

Pure bullshit, and that's all.

It's not staged, sorry guys. But this was actually on TruTV last month and this was actually a payback for what he did to her that was alot worse. They also got engaged and are probably married now.

Seems very odd.....

The first things that stood out is that they cut away and then cut back in. His body doesnt look wet at all, and his hair appears to be dry, best i can tell.

Staged or real....who the hell knows, but it looks fake.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Relax guys, it looks staged to me.

- When stepping on something slippery, your front foot slides forward, and you fall backwards or sideways. Why does this idiot try to run in place like a cartoon, and then fall forward?

- What's he looking at so intently when he gets out of the shower? He's clearly concentrating too hard on making "the fall" look natural.

- There is no reason the closet door should have fallen down. Extra drama for this staged event it seems.

- Why doesn't he try to catch himself as he's falling? The randomly flailing arms are a dead give-away.

- If it happened to you, do you think the first thing out of your mouth would be, "Ugh! What happened?"

- Why was the towel wrapped so nicely around him before he even came into the camera's view?

Pure bullshit, and that's all. </div></div>

If that shit was staged, that guy gets a fukin A for smashing his face into the floor like that. That laugh sounded pretty genuine to me. If your feet are in the air when your schnoz meets the linoleum, it's gotta be real.

I think the only real question, at this point, is would you do the girlfriend. Being a blondeophile, I would.