• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a new SBR upper

Shooter21

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I was walking out of the mall last night and figgered I would see what's happenin round the perimeter of the building when I happened upon a gang shootout. I didn't have me trusty long (5.56) AR with me so I just ran away and called the real cops.... Now I need a SBR'd 338 LM (knockdown power) but it needs to be good for 2707 yards just in case I need to stretch it's legs... Where do I go from here. I tried the search but got nothing. I'll also need glass for it. I can't afford a CounterSniper... Maybe a centerpoint from WalMart?

Thank you in advance!!!

Re: Need a new SBR upper

What no hard plates duct-taped to your chest???
shocked.gif

No the plates belong in the briefcase to protect your partner who is the active shooter responder with the SBR 338LM, Come on guy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooterman017</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not enough MW2. you need an Intervention or whatever bullets it shoot</div></div>
It shoots interventive bullets but it isn't a gas driven AR platform. Besides, a 29-32" barrel is too long

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drunkhumpinmonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was walking out of the mall last night and figgered I would see what's happenin round the perimeter of the building when I happened upon a gang shootout. I didn't have me trusty long (5.56) AR with me so I just ran away and called the real cops.... Now I need a SBR'd 338 LM (knockdown power) but it needs to be good for 2707 yards just in case I need to stretch it's legs... Where do I go from here. I tried the search but got nothing. I'll also need glass for it. I can't afford a CounterSniper... Maybe a centerpoint from WalMart?

Thank you in advance!!! </div></div>

Gang shooting at the mall in Tomball?

I recommend you sack up and wade into the gang violence with a dull spoon, they'll respect your ass for that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drunkhumpinmonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was walking out of the mall last night and figgered I would see what's happenin round the perimeter of the building when I happened upon a gang shootout. I didn't have me trusty long (5.56) AR with me so I just ran away and called the real cops.... Now I need a SBR'd 338 LM (knockdown power) but it needs to be good for 2707 yards just in case I need to stretch it's legs... Where do I go from here. I tried the search but got nothing. I'll also need glass for it. I can't afford a CounterSniper... Maybe a centerpoint from WalMart?

Thank you in advance!!! </div></div>

Gang shooting at the mall in Tomball?

I recommend you sack up and wade into the gang violence with a dull spoon, they'll respect your ass for that!</div></div>
I'm not real worried bout respect, I just wanna be able to keep the peace, no matter what!

FYI it was Greenspoint.... I just live in Tomball.

Damn, trolls got out from under the bridge tonight. Boy I tell you w'hat, you need to get a shammy jumpsuit and buff out their hoods until they shine like Christmas, then there'll be peace.

I just love when drunkhumpinmonkey posts b/c Epic Boobs are my favorite.

To keep the peace I would recommmend a movie quality Barney costume and a tamberine. What could be better?

BTW.. It's Shark Week!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just love when drunkhumpinmonkey posts b/c Epic Boobs are my favorite.

To keep the peace I would recommmend a movie quality Barney costume and a tamberine. What could be better?

BTW.. It's Shark Week!</div></div>
Thanks for the... errr..... Whatever that was.....
So what about the high speed low drag-ness of the 338 LM SBR upper? Can anyone help?

Just Google "grogan and dove" to read about the 1986 shoot out between FBI agents and two bank robbers armed with a 12 GA shotgun and a Mini-14 (lowly POS, right).

Two agents dead and five wounded; FBI adopts 10mm as a handgun round as a result. Trolls, spoofs, and all jokes aside, I am working a method to carry my AK pistol and have it readily available in my truck.

I don't live by any malls, and gangs don't frequent my turf, but every day I drive by a sign 1/4 mile from my house that designates the spot where agents Dove and Grogan died. the street is even dedicated to them. I live in a very nice neighborhood. Google Pinecrest, FL.

338 LM would be awesome in an SBR and I hope you can get it done! I don't need it to go to 3000 though. Until then the 7.62 X 39 will have to do for me.

Don't ever think the bad guys aren't coming to the place where you live and feel safe.

And PS, Epic Boobs are certainly a welcome sight!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Korruptor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You need to get an 7 kill streak and call in a Harrier strike on their location. </div></div>

Lets move on to black ops, just get the 11 kill streak for the dogs. But you have to have a pretty decent weapon first.
What about a .50 ae, .450 bushmaster or the .300 AAC Black out?

I like your thinking though