• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a new spoting scope for 223

TommyD11730

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2020
Hey Guys
I'm going to be shooting a fair bit of 223 this year. I'm looking for a spotting scope that can see those tiny little holes out to 200 to 300Y max. My current old spotting scope, coupled with my old eyes is struggling to read the holes on paper after say 100 yards.
Not sure what kind of coin I'm going to have to drop, hoping to keep it say around $500. Is that unreasonable? Thanks!

Have you looked at the Athlon Ares 15-45x65 UHD Spotters? These are a best option under $1,000.00
  • UHD Glass: Extra-low dispersion glass gives you an image with little or no chromatic fringe so the final result brings an ultimate clearest and sharpest image to your eyes
  • Interchangeable: Eyepiece Interchangeable Eyepiece allows you to swap the standard variable power eyepiece with a fixed 24 power eyepiece with a MIL ranging reticle in it.
  • ESP Dielectric Coating: ESP Dielectric Coating is a multi layer prism coating that reflects over 99% of the light to your eyes bringing you a clear, bright image that displays accurate color reproduction.
  • Aluminum Alloy Chassis: Aluminum alloy chassis offers you the strength of a metal chassis and the life time durability.
  • XPL Coating: XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches
  • Bak4 Prism: Bak-4 glass prisms reflect more light to your eyes thus will give you brighter and sharper image.
  • Advanced Fully Multi-Coated: Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses bring you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
  • Argon Purged: Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .
  • Waterproof: Waterproof to protect the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater
  • Rotating Ring: Rotating Ring allows you to rotate the scope around tripod supporting ring into the most comfortable and convenient angle for observation
It would be our pleasure to discuss this with you and your timing is perfect as we are running our President's Weekend Sale Through Tuesday 2/22/21. Please give me, or Neil, a call, 516-217-1000.

20200305_132115.jpg

Shoot-N-C is your friend. (22LR)