• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Need a place to shoot in SW Michigan

armydog

Staff Sargeant Ret.
Minuteman
  • Nov 26, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I'm home on leave and wanna shoot my new rifle before i have to go back to the sand box, i'll be here till May 17th, i live in the Three Rivers Michigan area if someone has a 300 yard or more range but i will take what i can get 100, 200, and wants to do a little shooting please let this old soldier know,
    Thanks
    Jeff

Re: Need a place to shoot in SW Michigan

ive got a spot in maryland we can shoot 1000 if you dont mind the 12 hour drive..

do you think they will do a day pass? guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks I didn't think about that, they are only about 35 miles away from my.

Found a place called Feek's Tactical, near Mendon Michigan, Got a 400 yard range, not much of a range but 400 yards. Also have submachine gun shoots, MP5, Sten, Mac 11, got my AR10 SASS Zeroed, had a good time.