• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a PLRF-10 serviced

Badgerord

Sergeant
Minuteman
I have a PLRF-10 and it was dropped from a shooting bench.

It will not laze past 100 yrds.

Contacted Vectronics, they will not service it...too old.

Email said it sounded like the mirror shifted.

Any one fix these??

Thx
Marty

Tag for the outcome. Sorry to hear of your misfortune. This is the first time that I've heard that Vectronix won't fix one. Normally it's just some huge bill like 2k. Don't know what I'd do if my 15C went down. If you can't get resolution maybe post some internal pics for the community.

I have a PLRF-10 and it was dropped from a shooting bench.

It will not laze past 100 yrds.

Contacted Vectronics, they will not service it...too old.

Email said it sounded like the mirror shifted.

Any one fix these??

Thx
Marty
Disappointing to hear, I have a plrf 10 and went through a bad experience of Vectronix not wanting to fix my terrapin before I had my plrf. They said they wouldn’t fix it then 8 months later called and said they would. The bill wasn’t that bad. Keep us updated on what happens. Vectronix needs to step up customer service, I was under the impression the plrf was supposed to be really tough, military grade, dropping from a bench doesn’t sound like much to me.

There's a thread/post here on the Hide wherein a poster stated that Vectronix was repairing their stuff recently. You might also try calling Ptomac River Group (bought my first Terrapin there in '12) Alina was very helpful.