• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a programmers help. Firefox search add-on

Patrick_S

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2006
Lunenburg, VT
I tried, but I suck. Seems to be beyond my capabilities to build a Snipers Hide Firefox search add-on. Anybody want to hook me up, could be useful for other members as well.

Thank You
Patrick Scott

Re: Need a programmers help. Firefox search add-on

Talk to Arctic Light, but be prepared to pay, and DO NOT waste his time. You DO need to consider if SH memberes would actually PAY for such an app too as there wouldn't be any other way to recoup your investment otherwise. Me, I use the phone for a phone mostly, and let the kids and my friends do the text thing.

Re: Need a programmers help. Firefox search add-on

This has nothing to do with phones. I'm talking about Mozilla Firefox web browser on pc's. I read some stuff online and it should only be a 10min job even for a layman, but I can't get it to work for some reason. It's not and "App" like the Iphone stuff. The code for it is only about as long as the message I am typing. Thanks for trying to help out. I do honestly appreciate your response.

Patrick Scott