• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a stock for a FN Police Sniper rifle with FN 10 shot dremovable mags

Hummer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2009
SC Cradle of the Confederacy
I have a FN Police action (Mod 70 Win incognito)that has the FN made removable mag lower metal and 10 shot mag (308 win). I understand these were originally issued with Hogue stocks? Anybody got a line on a stock for a FN Police Sniper rifle? Thanks

I've never seen one with a Hogue stock. Mine came with a McMillan.

I remember seeing some labelled the Patrol Bolt Rifle in a Hogue.
Now I wish I had one (in a Manners of course).

The SPR used the Mac (McMillan) stock.
The PBR rifle had a Hogue / boat paddle stock.

I never saw a factory FN SPR / DBM mag in 10 shot flavor, only the factory 5 shot mags.

They were sold complete at first by that big outfit that buys up end stocks of guns. Seems they were out of Texas????? At any rate I have a buddy in Atlanta that got the whole rifle and when those were gone they sold barreled actions and finally sold only actions when is when I found out about them and all I got was the action. Have another buddy in NC who got one and he said it was so bad the barrel was forced all the way over and touching on front end and said you could tell the whole thing screwed up from the get go. Forgot I had it until yesterday and thought it was high time to go ahead and barrel it and stock it. The barrel/reamers I have but nothing to dress it with.

Was hoping someone here had one that could pull it out of the stock and give me the model number.

I am pretty sure those were put together rifles. They just bought the Hogue stock, and put them together. The SPR never came from the factory that way. Thats what I was told by FN. Keep an eye on ebay. From time to time a McMillin SPR stock shows up on there. If you are dead set on the rubber stock, I am pretty sure you can order a new one from Hogue.

The SPR used the Mac (McMillan) stock.
The PBR rifle had a Hogue / boat paddle stock.

I never saw a factory FN SPR / DBM mag in 10 shot flavor, only the factory 5 shot mags.

The early guns had HS Precision stocks, before they went with the Mac, IIRC.

There was no 10 shot bottom metal from the factory back then OP. Someone bubba fucked it.

Call McMillans. They keep some extra black painted A-5's in stock just like the ones they supplied to FN. They keep them for warrantee replacement items for FN but also will sell them.