• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEED A SUGGESTION

William Perry

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2022
Tennessee
Hey folks!! New here and am in some need for experience, am dropping any amount I need to buy a can that can get my LR308 down as close close as possible to hearing safe, 16" (right now) carbine length gas Superlative Arms AGB, will be going to a Faxxon 16" Mid soon, but looking for a can with the above main purpose....I've already been issued hearing aids from the VA and NOT wanting them to invest in me any further, and would additionally like to find the can that limits gas blowback and recoil if possible, any suggestions and warnings would be greatly appreciated....Again, money is NOT going to be an issue, I just want RESULTS....OH, an I DO have a Dead Air Keymo brake on already, but willing to shelve it if needed.....

i always recommend thunderbeast for any precision rifle. In lieu of that for a gas gun dead air sandman or OSS

Reactions: RS14
If you are rebuilding an AR10, 16" should have Intermediate gas. Also I don't know that a bleed-off type gas block is a good idea since it will be venting gas. I usually use the Seekins low profile adustable. The Riflespeed one is good too.