• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Need a turkey hunting spot in TN

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
I know it's a long shot but options are limited, my hunting partner and I are looking for a turkey hunting spot in TN. For the purposes of full disclosure we are both veterans (he was Navy, I was Army) and are both 20 year+ police officers here in Indianapolis. We also film our hunts and this will be our third year filming/appearing on the Hit Squad Outdoors with Tim Sylvia television show (Pursuit Channel). We aren't opposed to paying for the privilege but as public servants we can't afford the big money leases (filming for the show yields mostly discounts on equipment, no $$$). We typically hunt turkeys with shotguns but can go bow only if needed. We'd be more than happy to share meat with the landowner as well.

Any help finding a spot would be greatly appreciated. We've hunted KY since 2013 and would really like to hit TN first, then KY before returning back to Indiana each spring. I've got a 12 year old daughter who would fist fight a grown man for my smoked wild turkey breast so I can't keep enough of it around lol.

Last edited: