• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a WOA float tube bipod adapter

Thanks Wareagle.
But if I use the picatinny rail then I need another adapter to mount to the rail for the bipod to attach to and I think it will look like a sore thumb. Im hoping to mount the bipod directly to the float tube, to me it just looks cleaner that way.

My WOA upper came with these two mounting nipples. I use the front one for my sling and the back one to mount my Harris Bipod. The forearm is drilled and threaded to screw them into which also align up for the holes in the two inch Picatinny rail. It also came with a Picatinny mount that I don't need. I'm sure if you called WOA they would send them to you.

As you can see I have a Caldwell swivel bipod mounted. I also have a Harris that does not swivel so I use the Caldwell. The Caldwell is half the price and is just as good as the Harris IMHO.

Attachments

• WARNE ULTRA LIGHT QD RINGS .JPG
    WARNE ULTRA LIGHT QD RINGS .JPG
    359.1 KB · Views: 27
  • AM. HUNTER LIGHT .JPG
    AM. HUNTER LIGHT .JPG
    502.8 KB · Views: 15
  • WOA MOUNTING NIPPLES .JPG
    WOA MOUNTING NIPPLES .JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 21
  • mrailkit.jpg
    mrailkit.jpg