• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

need adjustable sights on SIG TRAILSIDE

19dsniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Fort Hood Texas
I know this is primarily for rimfire rifles, but i dont know where else to turn. I have used the google search and didnt find any mention of where i might be able to find good adjustable target sights for my sig trailside. I dont know if its a standard dove tail where i can just install new ones of any brand or not.. Does anyone have any clue???

Re: need adjustable sights on SIG TRAILSIDE

Thanks for the link.. I should have added that larrysguns is just about the only place i can find that has accessories for this gun.. but as of today when i searched, they do not have anything in terms of adjustable sights. Not even fixed sights. They do however have red dot sights which is what i have been running for 2 years on this gun.. its just so accurate and fun to shoot, that i would really like to use open sights.