• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need advice

Northfl

Keepin the lights on
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2018
Jax fl
So today i went on a killing spree.
did some goofing off this morning and got home and decided to hit the pool with the dog. Started on the beers pretty early so there is that.
anyway, the flys were swarming this afternoon for some reason, so i broke out the a salt gun and went to killing.
now for where i need the advice, i killed a shit ton of these fuckers but there is one left. This sumbich is flying around like the bloody red baron. Even landed on my hand while i was sending out this request.
i need some advice on killing his ass. I have a couple of beer cans around and a big steaming pile of dogshit for bait but this fucker will only sit still for about a half a second.
any help is appreciated

Reactions: RRG
Never understood the obsession people have with those salt guns. Personally, my rechargeable 4,000v electric racket is way more rewarding to use than any salt gun! :D

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
So today i went on a killing spree.
did some goofing off this morning and got home and decided to hit the pool with the dog. Started on the beers pretty early so there is that.
anyway, the flys were swarming this afternoon for some reason, so i broke out the a salt gun and went to killing.
now for where i need the advice, i killed a shit ton of these fuckers but there is one left. This sumbich is flying around like the bloody red baron. Even landed on my hand while i was sending out this request.
i need some advice on killing his ass. I have a couple of beer cans around and a big steaming pile of dogshit for bait but this fucker will only sit still for about a half a second.
any help is appreciated

1622665841160.png

• Haha
Reactions: Not a Sniper
Dish of lemon scent dishwashing detergent. I know they sell fly traps you put the detergent in. Gets pretty funky after a few active fly days.🤣🤣

I use an airgun with no pellet. The air blast blows their wings off or sins them. Don't get too close or it will leave fly splatter on the wall.

Maser, as a person that you are of the electronic age , i wouldnt expect you to understand.
308 pirate, kind of like shooting ducks on the water
Expert 284, i was always told to not let an animal suffer so the drowning thing is out of the question.
its only the one red baron fucker that is taunting me the others were pretty slow

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Then my last offering is a stout rubber deployed by you and the skill set you have. Which can be used with the consumption of the liquor of your choice.
Happy Hunting. 😃👍

Hire a hot prostitute fly. The Red Baron will be busy for a good while. Then take him down when he's slow. It almost always works. Probably get some good info on future fly plans out of the deal.

Call in reinforcements to snipe him off your stinky ass!