• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need advise on a possible rare scope???

Firemarshall27

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 27, 2003
Stoutsville, Ohio,
I'v been looking for a NF 2.5-10x24 Mil/Mil for awhile now and recently I found one that was a NF SOCOM overrun with the two NV settings ect ect. My question is how rare are these scopes I know how hard it is just to find a mil/mil (near impossible. Its NIB and the price is 2000.00 I want this scope realy bad its just the price tag. I do know someone else is lined up to buy this if I back out. What should I do?? Is 2000.00 absolutley crazy for that scope?

Thanks, FM

Re: Need advise on a possible rare scope???

Never heard of it. Do you have any pictures?

2k for a scope that costed around 1200-1300 new? Not just no...BUT HELL NO!

The only way I would even consider that price is if I was trying to do an exact replica of a MK12 and I was a serious collector. Even then, I would still pass on a scope that is marked up ~40% from when new. They're not all that rare as they were still being sold as of a few months ago by High Caliber Sales.

Not worth it in my opinion.

The question is, is it worth it to you? You have finally found one, will there be a chance of finding another?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2k for a scope that costed around 1200-1300 new? Not just no...BUT HELL NO! </div></div>

Yeah, that's a ripoff. Not a "rare" scope either, I was bidding on one on ebay a couple months back. I think it went for 1260.

IIRC the new 32MM mil-mil model is 1400, I bet if you call around you could get a deal somewhere.