• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Need advise on a suppressor for a 300 Win. Mag.

Erik Cortina

Private
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2009
TX
I need some advise on which suppressor to get for a 300 Win. Mag., I'm also going to use it on a 6BRX, any suggestions?

Re: Need advise on a suppressor for a 300 Win. Mag.

use what i use.....................
MVC-018F-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">use what i use.....................
</div></div>

you didn't even tell him to fill in his profile?
wink.gif

Sorry about the profile, got it now...I think!

BOLTRIPPER, what kind of suppressor is that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: X3M Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOLTRIPPER, what kind of suppressor is that?</div></div>

it is the best kind.....superior by design, a SHARK....I have jocked it up to everything to include .22 pistol, AR, .260 and .300wm.
http://www.sharksuppressors.com/Catalog.aspx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: X3M Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BOLTRIPPER, what kind of suppressor is that?</div></div>

it is the best kind.....superior by design, a SHARK....I have jocked it up to everything to include .22 pistol, AR, .260 and .300wm.
http://www.sharksuppressors.com/Catalog.aspx </div></div>

That has to be heavy on a 22 pistol.

yes very much so....however....it has killed several coyote pups already in that configuration....

The mag cans are called TigerShark, I have a plano Shark on my 308, all I can say is it flat out kicks ass, SWR makes nice products too but the Sharks take it to the next level.

If you still need info, check out Shark.
.300 Win Will be real low.(sound)
Tiger shark will take out much bigger!
What is effective range?

AR can has what purpose?

IMG_1371.jpg

Speaking of Shark cans .... are they going to be at the Silencer shoot in September?

Sounds like I need a Tigershark, thanks for the help guys.

Re: Need advise on a suppressor for a 300 Win. Mag

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCA4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you still need info, check out Shark.
.300 Win Will be real low.(sound)
<span style="color: #FF0000">Tiger shark will take out much bigger!</span>
What is effective range?

<span style="color: #FF0000">AR can has what purpose?</span>

IMG_1371.jpg
</div></div>

uhhh WHAT?

When is the silencer shoot in Sept. I know I will be at Tiger Valley for the team sniper match. I hope to have the new QD can ready. It will have a built in flash hider that stays on the gun.

I still have not thought of a name yet.

I just finished a custom 19.5 inch can for a AR10 I hope to have pics of the whole set up tomorrow.

David
214-394-3529

Boltripper really has is the first Tigershark.

I will have 14(12) JAWS cans ready in a few weeks. The are 1.875 X 10 inches. 338 caliber.

David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...

I hope to have the new QD can ready. It will have a built in flash hider that stays on the gun.

I still have not thought of a name yet.

... </div></div>

Since its QD, Mako Shark.

-pd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boltripper really has is the first Tigershark.

I will have 14(12) JAWS cans ready in a few weeks. The are 1.875 X 10 inches. 338 caliber.

David </div></div>

So what your saying is Boltripper has your prototype and should always where safety glasses and a bullet proof jacket. LOL
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: S&J Refinishing</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boltripper really has is the first Tigershark.

David </div></div>

So what your saying is Boltripper has your prototype and should always where safety glasses and a bullet proof jacket. LOL
smile.gif
</div></div>

....LOL....no , all is good.....

737SHARK, do you think the 8.5" is enough since I'm going to use it on a 6BRX or should I get the 10"?

Both rifles, the 300WM and the 6BRX have 24" barrels.

Could be already used (5.56), but should be the "Hammer"head
Chad

Try looking at the new Gemtech sandstorm it's pricy but is mutch lighter than the others (titanium)and built well.

So many choices, and good ones at that. What is the easiest way or most efficient way to get a suppressor (paperwork). I know I have to pay Uncle Sam his share.