• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Need approx value for a Sig p220

bowtie4x4295

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2007
Prattville, ALABAMA
Dad's friend has a Sig P220 that was issued to him upon his retirement from the Alabama State Troopers about 10 years ago. He says it has been fired very little, and is in like new condition. He has an itch for a Henry rifle and is wanting to sell the Sig to fund the rifle purchase. He has asked me what was a fair price to ask, so assuming it is in like new condition with several mags, what would be a fair ball park price. Just trying to help an older fellow out.

Mike

Re: Need approx value for a Sig p220

Whenever I want to find approx. price of a firearm (to buy or sell)- new or used, I post it under my wish list section on GunsAmerica - usually see several for sale of different conditions within a few days to get a ballpark.

Bow,

Is it engraved or a stock gun? Some retirement gifts are custom engraved or engraved from the PD Armory for identification purposes. (But you already knew that)

If not, $500 - $550 is a good call. For a good idea what an Internet site will bring, got to gunbroker.com, type in SIG P220 in the search field and then select completed auctions (On the left hand side, auction type) That will let you know 1. If they are selling, and 2, for how much.

My $.02

If it has the older "folded" slide it could fetch $650 or more. You should list it over on the Sig Forum. (no X number of post rules there)