• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need ar-15 opinion guys

anschutz64ms

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2011
I have a chance to get a Colt AR15 Accurized Rifle CR6724 for $1200.00 and was wondering what your guys opinion is on that model and if it is any better than any other ar-15 out there for less money? This is my first ar buy so I'm not up to date on what is good or not in the ar world. If you guys think it is a good rifle and worth the extra money than I'll get it.

Re: Need ar-15 opinion guys

With the way things are going i would say it is a good deal I would jump on it

better buy it before it goes for 250% more.

At that price, I'd say buy it now, if you don't like it, you can sell it for probably at least a 50% markup right now.

I would jump on that rifle now. From what I saw online, of course nobody has them, they sell for $1999 new. I would buy that rifle you have the oppurtunity at no matter the condition. Like others have said, if you do not like it or change you mind you will easily get your money out of it if not make money on it.
Hopefully that rifle is still available to you.

I have one and the trigger pull and accuracy is much better than any other Colt I have owned. Very light crisp and light trigger pull. Shoots well under an inch 5 shot groups @ 100 yards. For that price it's a steal.

I "kind of remember" looking at one of those, a couple years ago, for about the same price. I bought a new "standard" instead, but the "special accurized used gun", was in the $1200 range. I'd buy.

If you buy it be ready to buy you another upper immediately those are heavy bull barreled platforms ! It has a barrel about 1" in diameter, no provision for flash suppressors and I believe about a 22-24" barrel. While they are extremeley accurate they are nose heavy and awkward handling as hell. You can still find good deals( near normal pricing) if you look around. Good luck!

Don't even wait, at that price you can't go wrong. prices have really gone quite high and no telling when and if they prices will come down anytime soon.

Get while you can
With all the Panic buying and political environment, one of two things will happen in a tear
You wil be glad you have one because the world will have changed
Or
This will all blow over and you will sell it and buy the one you want
Happy and health new year
John