• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need assistance with posting a "wanted to buy"

jmason

Private
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
Roy, UT
I would like to post a "wanted to buy" post. According to the rules I need a completed profile, and I believe a hundred posts. I think my profile is completed correctly. Would someone mind looking for me? Now I don't have more than 100 posts, but I have been a member for almost 3 years. Does this mean that I still cannot post a "WTB"?

Re: Need assistance with posting a "wanted to buy"

1 post per year....- the 3 posts, leaves you with.... an average of 97 years left until you can attempt to sell something.

I feel your pain.

97 years is really not that long in the grand scheme of things though.

Something to be said for patience, hard work and dedication.

I don't want to sell anything. I want to buy something. Rules are rules, I get it.

Would the two posts directly above this one be considered "quality"?

^^^ROTFLMAO^^^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmason</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to sell anything. I want to buy something. Rules are rules, I get it.

Would the two posts directly above this one be considered "quality"? </div></div>

Tactical_76914c_133816.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmason</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to sell anything. I want to buy something. Rules are rules, I get it.

Would the two posts directly above this one be considered "quality"? </div></div>

He does have a point. I say give him a pass…LMAO.