• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Need Bushnell BTR-2 reticle info

GrantB

Private
Minuteman
May 23, 2010
Louisiana
I have this reticle in a 1-6.5x SFP scope and was wondering how to use the horizontal hash marks to lead a moving target. I mean is it calibrated to say a walk (3mph) for the first hash and maybe a jog (5-6mph) for the second one and so on.

Strelok Pro has a mover function. It's easier to use than it would be for anyone here to know your setup specifics.

I guess I’m not asking the question correctly. I can find the lead for a moving target for any distance and it’s always in mills or moa. The reticle has hash marks that aren’t measured in mills, at least I can’t find anything on it and usually a reticle of this sort is setup so you put the first hash on a walking target and pull the trigger then the second hash is for say a running target and so on and so forth.

Attachments

• AEF2155E-950F-453B-B046-D4BC543EEB97.jpeg
    AEF2155E-950F-453B-B046-D4BC543EEB97.jpeg
    139.7 KB · Views: 160
I guess you could email Bushnell and ask what the hashes are supposed to correlate to and see what they say. In the meantime I just took a quick screenshot of the Strelok mover feature. It won't give you a simple answer to your question but if you play with it you can get a good idea of how it will work.
Screenshot_20220128-182746.png

Is that specific for the BTR2 reticle or just a generic one that’s close. I did email them but haven’t heard anything back yet.

Last edited: